Twenty-Nine

Fuck it list...

Colby and I have gotten close in the last few days.

Christmas was fun because we had our secret Santa's. I had Corey and I just bought him a sign that said Gucci Gang. He loved it.

My present I got was a giant stuffed Panda and I was so happy. I guessed that it was Elton who had me because I haven't told the others about my slight Panda obsession.

But as I turned out it was actually Aaron who had me.

"How did you know that I loved pandas?" Aaron shrugged, "I was in your room the other day because, Elton hid my camera in there, and I saw a couple of stuffed pandas on your desk and a poster so I kind of just figured."

Sam had Colby and he bought him a little stuffed koala with a cute little hat on its head.

Colby had Elton and he bought him a mug that said daddy. Cue eye roll.

Devyn had Aaron and she got him a new microphone set because he broke his old one.

Corey had Sam and he bought him a Gucci belt which Sam re-gifted back to Corey. Corey didn't complain.

Lastly Elton had Devyn and he bought her his own merch sweatshirt. She rolled her eyes. And he gave her her real gift which was actually a really cool music note necklace.

Now that Christmas was over and so was New Years it's now the week after New Years.

"Hey Aaron! Wanna hang out today?" I ask as I pull a water bottle out of the fridge after just coming back from the gym. Aaron shrugs and nods his head, "I don't see why not." He replies.

"Good because I really hate shopping alone." I complain. Aaron gains a somewhat scared facial expression. "I mean I'm going to Costco to shop. Not like the mall or something." Aaron let out a sigh of relief. "Oh! Okay yeah! I'm cool with that." He says. I chuckle and grab my wallet and my phone.

Aaron drives us to Costco and I grab one of those oversized carts he grabs one as well.

We start walking around the store picking up our essentials and chatting about our videos and stuff. And that made me think. I've always been apart of my brothers channel TFIL. But I don't have a channel of my own. I'm mostly just known as Elton Castee's little sister.

"You know what. I want to start my own channel." I say to Aaron. Aaron turns to me and shrugs. "I think you'd make a great YouTuber. Not that you aren't already an amazing one. But I mean... on your own." I nod my head fully understanding his mixed up sentence. "Thanks, Aaron! That's why you're one of the best!" Aaron chuckles as we continue to shop.

When we get home and go up to my room. I already had a camera, a computer, and a ring light. I like to do my makeup like a professional even though I am far from it. I got my camera last year. It was a Christmas present from Elton. And because it was from Elton you know it was one of the best cameras ever. But what do I even want to do? I could just... vlog? Or I could play computer games? Maybe even do a song cover every once in a while?

Welp! I need some advice! Who ever is downstairs and whoever I see first I am going to ask them for advice.

I walk down the stairs and walk into the lounge where Colby is laying on the sofa scrolling through something on his phone.

Colby. Of course.

"Hey!" I announce my presence. "Hey." Colby says in response but he doesn't take his eyes off his phone screen. I clasp my hands behind my back and rock on my heels.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask in the best Isabella from Phineas and Ferb voice I can muster.

Colby scoffs.

Um? Did I do something?

"Nothing." He says gruffly. I crossing my arms. "What's wrong with you?" I ask. Colby shakes his head still not dragging his eyes away from his phone.

I finally get enough of his little attitude and walk over to him, taking his phone away.

"What the hell!?" He exclaims standing up to try and get his phone back. I take a few steps away before I shove his phone into my back pocket.

"Casey. What the hell." He says crossing his arms.

Damn I've never seen him so mad.

"What's wrong with you, Colby?" I ask crossing my own arms.

He sighs and holds his hand out.

"I'm not giving you your phone until you tell me what your problem is." I say defiantly.

Colby almost growls with anger.

"Why do you care?" He replies gruffly as he retracts his hand.

I scoff, "Because you seem really mad and I want to know why."

"Well now I'm fucking pissed! Give me my phone Casey! This is none of your fucking business!" Colby barks.

I flinch under his tone.

"What the hell is your deal?"

"You're my fucking deal, Casey! Alright. I'm mad because of you! So give me my fucking phone and leave me the hell alone!"

I flinch again and grab his phone from my pocket. I could feel the tears from my eyes cascading down my cheeks. Colby noticed this too but that doesn't change his clenched jaw and tense shoulders.

I throw his phone at his chest and he catches it before he turns away and walks out of the room.

What did I do?

To be continued...