Eighteen

Freaking List.

"You can't be serious!" Elton exclaims as he stands there in front of us.

Dan and Phil look shocked beyond belief.

"Relax, Elton! It's just a prank! Welcome to the prank wars!" I exclaim shoving my ring finger in his face, hopping on one foot.

"Then what's the ring?" He asks. "It's just a promise ring." I explain and smile sweetly at Colby. Colby returns the gesture and grabs my crutches from Elton.

Elton crosses his arms.

"Prank geniuses all of a sudden. You still promised yourselves to one another. That's basically saying that you will get married at one point."

"True. But at least next time you'll expect it." Colby says as my cheeks flush tomato red. Colby nudges my arm with a smirk. I shy away from him all of a sudden.

"Aww they're so cute it makes me want to throw up rainbows and poop butterflies." Dan says intertwining his fingers together. "That was the weirdest sentence I have ever heard you say." Phil says, "And I've heard some weird crap. Pardon my language."

"Phil you're too cute." I say with a smile. Colby looks at me with a shocked expression. "What about me...?" He pouts. "You're not cute Colby. You're adorable."

Colby smiles his dazzling toothy smile that would make any girl weak in the knees.

"How are you so good looking?" I sigh. Colby shrugs. "It's in my Jeans." He claps and pulls a slip of paper out of his pocket and hands it to me.

The paper says 'Good Looking'.

"How did you know I was going to say that?" I ask. Colby shrugs again, "Lucky guess?"

To be continued...

Filler chapter.