Animaestro instead of Oblivio?

Okay so I'd just like to say that this picture has been posted of Animaestro...

And miraculous_international has raised a good point:

We're expecting the new episode tomorrow at 16:30 GMT on Disney Channel (tune in, guys!) but Animaestro is now on the TV guide instead of Oblivio?

Before you go and say that the TV guide is wrong (and rightly so, because it's not like it'll be the first time that's happened before), there are two things that could back it up:

1. This spoiler of Thomas Astruc (I think it is?) getting akumatised as Animaestro was released today, the day before the new episode comes out (today). If they were to release a spoiler, surely it'll be of the one coming out the next day?

2. Originally, when Family Channel said they'll release new episodes, Animaestro was to be released before Oblivio. So perhaps Disney Channel has just received Animaestro and now want to air it before Oblivio?

They would've chosen to replace Oblivio, because they're from the same show and it's easier than going up and asking (thinks of a show that could be on Disney Channel since this girl doesn't watch tv) Sofia the First to not air on Tuesday to make some room. Also, they could have just only received Animaestro now, so they want to air it as soon as possible?

Je ne sais pas.

Also, the episode is 29 minutes?! That's 3 or 4 minutes longer than the average episode, I think. Yay!!!

DALLA DALLA ABBY SIGNING IN AND OUT

Excuse me for my randomness. I don't know whether that even made sense. 😂