Why Ladybug and Chat Noir swap miraculouses?

This is the theory my friend Grace came up with:

We know that they switch miraculouses at some point in the show.

So what if Hawkmoth's made an akuma that was meant to make Chat Noir and Ladybug appear as their civilian selves?

When I heard this, I thought:

What if Hawkmoth made an akuma who had the power to make people switch clothes or bodies? If it was switch bodies, then maybe the miraculouses reacted weirdly, so there was another barrier the akuma magic had to go though. So instead of switching Adrien and Marinette bodies (I wish that did happen - it'll be so cool!!!!), they switch Miraculouses.

However, as good as it is, I don't think it will happen, because all the other spoilers are late season 3, so it'll make sense if the swap-miraculous-thing would occur later in the season with the other spoilers it was released with.

I wanna see a scenario where Mari has to live as Adrien or with Adrien's body and Adrien has to live as Mari or with her body

I wanna see a scenario where Mari has to live as Adrien or with Adrien's body and Adrien has to live as Mari or with her body. Oh!

I just came up with a theory for why they have the other's miraculous! It would make sense if it happened later in the season, though.

What if Mari and Adrien get stuck with each other's bodies. And with it, comes the different miraculous - Mari with the Cat one and Adrien with the Ladybug one.

But it's hard for them to adjust to the new miraculous or they need to use their original miraculouses to defeat a really powerful threat, since they're not accustomed to it SO

They switch miraculouses and fight with them. So Mari with Adrien's body with the Ladybug miraculous and Adrien with Mari's body with the Chat Noir Miraculous. Because Adrien is used to the Cat Miraculous and Marinette is used to the Ladybug Miraculous.

EEEKKK!!!

Also, for the episode airing thing-

Please remember that we saw Chameleon and Weredad because it aired on a different channel in a different country. Family Channel is a different channel which is independent, so it can air episodes whenever they want. That means yes, there'll be overlaps in episodes aired. E.g: in the UK, Disney will show miraculous episodes that have already been released. 😀

12 days to go!!!!!