Welcome to Miracle News

I decided to do something a little different today. I have done an 'All About' issue for Luka, so I thought I'll do something different. I know BBC News isn't exactly the same, but I just thought the intro was more news-like.

Nadia: Good morning, Paris. I'm Nadia Chamack and today I will be delivering you the ins and outs of the characters of Miraculous Ladybug.

Right now, my colleague, Alya Césaire is doing a live interview with Luka Couffaine. Alya, how is it going?

Switches to Alya and Luka sitting on a bench at the park.

Alya: So today, I'm with our favourite blue-and-black -haired boy who's all broken our hearts and melted Marinette's and I'm hoping to do a little interview.

So, Luka, everyone here is wondering - do you have feelings for Miss Marinette Dupain-Cheng?

Luka: I wouldn't want to pressurise Marinette into choosing but I'm here, waiting for her the day she finds she needs me. Apparently, I'm to sing a song, because the person who plays me in the musical needs to be able to sing. This is old news so you're gonna have to see if it's still relevant, but perhaps I'm going to sing a song finally confessing my love for Marinette? We will have to wait and see how my future is written. Sorry this is severely out of character, guys.

Alya: And speaking of singing, how is your band you formed in the episode Captain Hardrock?

Luka: I have a catchy baseline jotted down in score and I'm waiting for Rose to finish the lyric writing. According to Adrien, who's already made the keyboard part, it's a love song for her special somebody.

Luka lets out a small sigh.

Alya: Wait, what? Rose never told me this. Is it...Prince Ali? Or Juleka-?

He chuckles at my ferocity.

Luka: Rose said she loves her, so we know it's a girl.

Alya: So what do you think of Adrien?

Luka: He's a lucky guy and he's awesome at the keyboard.

Alya: Do you think he's competition? For Marinette, I mean?

Luka looked at me, as in, really looked at me. I now understood what Marinette had told me yesterday about him, about how he had eyes that could look into your soul. He wasn't smiling, but rather calm and thoughtful.

Then at last, he spoke.

Luka: Marinette isn't a prize to be competed for, which is why I dislike though cliche films where there's two boys fighting for a girl's love. But if you phrase it about whether I think Marinette could get together with Adrien sometime in the future... He pauses.

If that's what will happen, if she's happy with it, I will give my blessing with pleasure. A sad smile. My heart tugged a little at the lost innocence in his eyes, like a lost puppy drifting out to sea.

Alya: What about Kagami? What do you think of her? Do you think she's perfect for Adrien?

Luka: I have only seen her at school but I haven't talked to her. From what I've seen, she seems closed, aloof. She needs to open up more, but perhaps Adrien will do this, as a friend or as something more. I'm not sure whether she is fitting for Adrien, but I feel that their relationship will be sweet, patient. Kagami will learn how to open up and have fun and Adrien...I'm not sure whether he'll change much from it, to be honest.