How to Revise - The MLB Way

I know what you guys are thinking: Come on, we've had our exams! We're on summer break. What yeh playing at?

Actually, I'm still in school though I've finished my exams, but I came up with ways to revise Biology whilst I was revising since I was bored. I don't know about you guys but Biology is one of my strongest points and I like it most, gross bits and all. But for those who struggle with Cells, hopefully this will help!

They are just adapted to make it go with the job of the organelle so it's not 100% accurate. This is just a bit of fun. They are just little MLB themed reminders to what each organelle does, though you guys probably know this already since most of you are older than me.

To save your eyes from reading my messy handwriting, etc., I typed it up for you guys and added some more ideas I came up with on the spot. ⚠️Warning: the whole thing is brimming with puns!! ⚠️

 ⚠️Warning: the whole thing is brimming with puns!! ⚠️

Claw on blast
Chloroplast

Ladybug steals the spot light and this boosts her energy and confidence. Chat Noir is blazing with anger that he seems to be unneeded and invisible.

Might've conned yeh loveMitochondria

Mitochondria

Alya won't be able to breathe when she realises/finds out Marinette didn't tell her she was Ladybug (I heard it's confirmed Alya will find out her identity in a future season - 3 I think?). And that Marinette played the part Ladybug in Rossignoble and Alya didn't realise then!

OR

Alya can breathe more freely knowing her best friend can protect herself when she finds out Mari's identity, good considering at first she was the one protecting her from Chloe. Though at first, Alya will probably feel betrayed that Marinette didn't tell her, but understands why.

Sigh so haven
Cytoplasm

When Adrien and Marinette are together, safe from complications, there is chemistry and the fandom has big reactions.

Say when, brain?
Cell membrane

Then they can keep everything together and in check and controls what secrets come in and out between them.

No clue usNucleus

No clue us
Nucleus

They have no clue who Ladybug and Chat Noir really are. Mari and Adrien can control who knows their secret and this information (not to tell anyone and keep their identities secret and age at all times) is passed from kwami to holder to kwami and next holder, like genes but verbally.

Get back, fool!
Vacuole

Akumas are never swayed by their anger. They are firm and keep their purpose/shape all together, but inside, they are weak and sweet like sugar and  savoury like salt. Hawkmoth just likes to rub the salt in their wounds.

Zay call (supposed to be said in a French accent)
Cell wall

Paris are in need of desperate help! When they call, Ladybug and Chat Noir come and the Parisians' support boosts their confidence and strength. It makes them more determined. With their support, the duo are tougher, a rigid force against evil.

OR

Stay walled
Cell wall

Ladybug has walls around herself. She doesn't want even her closest friends like Chat Noir to get too close and find out every secret she has. She controls what secret goes in and out, but only those she wants to give, like the fact she's crushing on Adrien - she tells Alya. But not the fact she's Ladybug. She's rigid and firm whenever Chat Noir wants to know more about her civilian life.

Crony zone
Chromosomes

Hawkmoth and his cronies are one part of the duo's lives. They all get given the same information: capture the Miraculouses. But they have no clue us that he is using them and will probably discard them once he gets what he wants. He doesn't care if their 'pathetic little problem' (the reason they got akumatised in the first place) doesn't go right because he's going to discard them.

Hope that was kind of entertaining to read. I guess you'd never look at cells the same way ever again. 😁

Adiós amigos!