Osmosis

So guess what? We're gonna get some more miraculous episodes in January!

But Osmosis? Osmosis episode?

This is what I know off the top of my head:

Isn't osmosis the thing about cell diffusion?

You know, there's this animation of a wheel thing in between two different sides and the wheel has a slot in it to fit a cell. So the cell goes into the slot, the wheel rotated and the cells comes out of the other side? No, wait, that's active transport.

No, I think it's the one where there's a membrane between two and the water molecules can move. Molecules can move randomly and in different directions, which is Brownian Motion.

But some molecules are smaller or something like that and can get pass through the partially permeable membrane to the other side. However, the big molecules on the other side cannot get to the other side that the smaller ones can reach because they're too big to get through the membrane.

So it ends up with more molecules on one side of the membrane.

Basically, osmosis is the movement of water molecules moving out of the cell (a concentrated place of molecules) and in again.

So someone might get akumatised because of osmosis?

Anyone who's doing biology or chemistry out there, don't listen to me. I haven't officially studied osmosis yet, so I have no clue. :(