Interview and subscription guidelines

Okay I realised that I'm probably making these things really confusing and hard to follow. Sorry. :(

Anyways, here are the guidelines and information about how it works for when you subscribe for me to alert you about new news and for interviews.

Subscription information and guidelines

I PM/DM everyone who subscribes when I've posted a new scoop, since it may be lost in your notifications. I try to message you as soon as possible, so most of the time, it's right after I've hit the publish button.

To subscribe, you simply comment "newsflash" in a recent issue or PM/DM me the word "newsflash".

To unsubscribe, just ask to cancel. :)

I usually just alert you when it's news and spoilers. I won't do so for interviews and theories, because technically speaking, the word is "newsflash". Please, regardless of DMs, just check my message board thing where I'll try to put up a reminder.

Interview information and guidelines

If you started reading after the Kagami and Chloe interviews, please read here so you know what's happening for future reference.

I can only have so many interviewees, so I will post a chapter asking for interviewees for a particular subject and it'll be on first come first served basis. Then, I'll post another chapter confirming the interviewees.

I'll start PM/DMing the first question to everyone once I've come up with enough questions to ask and then I'll arrange an issue and put all interviewee's answers in alphabetical order by username.

The interview starts when I ask the question first directly to you, once I have the questions. If any has any suggestions as to what to ask the interviewees, please comment below in the relevant chapter.

Interviews will be done via PM/DM (whatever you call it) and in participating, you are agreeing to the fact that I will screenshot your message and post it on here or paste it, depending on message length. Anyone who doesn't want me to do that will have to withdraw.

Please aim to reply within 1-3 days of me asking the question, since otherwise I'll have no choice but to cut your answers out for the rest of the questions unanswered. Please bear in mind that if you answer after part 1 of the interview is published, your answers will mostly likely be displayed in text because of the 20 photos limit and I won't try and move the whole question to another part, which is most likely to also be full. I try to aim to not have the interview longer than two chapters.

Hope that cleared up any confusion,

A x