"Gill and Ashton"

We all sat around the table .

I was sitting next to Ashton . "It's great to see you man" Elio spoke loudly . He was confident, not shy at all , he put himself out there , but at what cost ? .

You see over my many troubled experiences with people ,I've learned to read them . The confident ones usually are hiding something about themselves . Something there insecure about . It's worrying .

"I slept in the casino , on the playing table , that's how drunk I was , any interesting story's Ella?" Elio asked trying to figure me out . "Nah" I said shaking my head . "Borrrringgg" Elio said making a sad face .

"Oh actually I do" I said . Ashton looked at me confused wondering what I was going to say.

"One time , I got invited to this party , my dad bought me a dress in all" I said rolling my eyes like a spoilt brat . "Anyways I ended up , so drunk , that I could barely walk . Maddie would have had to kind of drag me home. But as we were leaving , there was this girl and she offered to go to her party and I went alone" I said holding there interests.

"After awhile at that party I felt weird and passed out , I remember waking up , on a pool table , in some guys house" I laughed . They all stared at me . "And then he came out and looked at me , and said "who are you" ? .

Turns out I was in a whole different state and had broken into someone's house and slept on there pool table" I laughed . Elio erupted into laughter but of course Ashton wasn't laughing because he knew , that you don't just randomly pass out from drinking .

It was lie , I'm not telling this Elio guy anything about me until I've talked to Ashton alone .

"You are a savage" Elio laughed . "Yeah" Ashton said . Gill just scoffed . "Seems a bit much to share with strangers" she moaned folding her arms . "Seems like you should mind your own fucking business" I snapped angrily.

"Woahhh , girls no need to start something" Elio said nervously laughing infront of Ashton who didn't look happy in the slightest.

We all talked for awhile . "Let's go get food" Elio suggested .

"Sure" Gill said happily .

We were all getting ready upstairs. I had to go to the bathroom and Elio went to go grab something .

I came out of the bathroom and Elio was standing there . "Oh did you need to use- no no , I wanted to talk to you actually" he said .

"Gill and Ashton had a thing , he's never been completely over her and she definitely isn't over him , I thought you should know" he said .

"No offense Elio , I don't care , I don't need to know , I trust him" I said shrugging as I walked into the bedroom . I think Elio was shocked by the trust I had in Ashton .

"Ashton just listen !" She demanded . No reply from Ashton which means he's ignoring her . "I still love you , why do you like her" she snapped . "I don't like her" Ashton said . That made my heart sink . "See we should be together" Gill said with hope . "I love Ella , I never loved you , we were 14" he laughed . "But - But" she pouted . "I love her , I'll always love her" Ashton said. "Why" she said hopelessly. "Because she is everything, you're not" he said harsh-fully .

"And I swear to god , if you try to harm a hair on her head , I will kill you" he growled at her . "Is that a threat" she gasped . "It's a promise" he snarled .

I made footsteps to signal I was coming back in .

"Hey baby" I said happily as I wrapped my arms around him . His arms wrapped around my waist protectively as he took in my scent . "I love you" i said . "I love you too" he said as he buried his face into my neck . Gill stormed out .

Me and Ashton stood like that for awhile. Just taking in eachother. The scent , touch , silence .

"I'm always so busy , it's not fair" Ashton whined . "You haven't gone to work in like two weeks" I giggled innocently . "Fuck" he growled . "What's wrong" I asked him as his head leaned against my neck and I played with his hair . "I love you so much , it's not humanly possible" Ashton said .

"I love you too" I said kissing his lips . He smiled .

"Sorry to interrupt but Ella , it's 1 , shouldn't you be going to work" Elio smiled sheepishly. "Yeah" I said . He walked away .

"I don't trust him" I whispered in Ashton's ear . "Neither do I" Ashton whispered back . "I don't want you alone with him and especially her" I whispered glaring at him . He still had his boot for his broken leg on . It doesn't really make a difference except he can't run . "I love you not her , we were like 14" he whispered. "Then why does she still love you" I asked him quietly . "Because of my good looks and charming personality" he smiled . I giggled softly .

"What are you giggling at" Gill said standing by the door . It's a good thing we whispered to eachother or else she definitely would've heard us. "Oh" I said making myself blush . Ashton looked out of ideas . "He was telling me what he was going to do to me tonight" I smiled innocently. "Ew gross" she said scoffing .

I seen Ashton smile at the ground . "I'll see you later babe" I said kissing him , just to spite her .

"Bye" he said hugging me and kissing my forehead. "I love you" he said as I walked out . "I love you too" I said .