"You're still going?"

As me and Ashton were kissing , Maddie was hugging Dylan over in the corner and Maria had Mason . I looked at Mason while kissing Ashton . I can't look at him while I'm basically making out with who he thinks is his brother .

I turned my attention to Ashton who broke the kiss and lay back on the floor . "Don't think about it" I said to him making him look at me .

"You have beautiful eyes" he said distracted . "You're beautiful" he said as he moved a loose strand of hair behind my ear. The ambulance men rushed in . Dylan was fine weirdly . Ashton had a broken leg , and something was wrong with Mason we just didn't know what.

They carefully , with a lot of struggle got Ashton up into the ambulance. They gave him this whistle type thing , you just breathe through it and it makes the pain go away . Pretty smart . I sat with Ashton in the ambulance and fell asleep waiting in the waiting room .

I woke up to the doctor and Maria talking . "So the boy is badly injured. He tore some muscles in his neck . We will need him to go to physical therapy for 6 months to a year after he is fully healed and Ashton . His legs going to be fine but he's going to have to leave it in the cast longer .

"Okay thank you" she said as the doctor walked off. "Dear , you can go see them now , they are in the same room" Maria said sitting back down . "Ashton's been asking for you for ages" she smiled . "But I wasn't going to let you wake him up" she said laughing . "Thank you Maria" I said walking down the hall . I walked into the room .

"Finally" Ashton groaned as he seen me walk in. "How are you feeling" I asked Mason. "My neck hurts" he whined . "It's okay , your strong remember" I said ruffling his hair . I walked over to Ashton . "You sleep for a long time" he said rolling his eyes . "How do you feel" I asked him . "Good" he said . "Good" I said slapping him over the back of the head . "Ah , what was that for" he asked hissing holding his head . "For scaring the fucking shit out of me" I smiled as he looked at me .

I grabbed his cheek and kissed him . "Now that makes up for it" he smiled as I pressed my forehead against his. He smiled happily at me .

"The ball dance thingy is in a week" I said . "I know" Ashton nodded. "Your still going" I said looking at his leg as his cast was being put on . "Ella , all Carters have to go" he laughed obviously. "Oh" I said . "So like everyone is going to be there" I asked . "All of the biggest Mafia leaders" he said . "So like murders" I said. "Yep" he said . "Great , I'm just going to be like a sitting lamb in the middle of god knows how many murders" I said rolling my eyes .

Ashton laughed . "But you're with a murder" he said confused. "Yeah but - you're not a murder to me" I said realizing what I said when I said it. I made a confused face. "So would you kill me" I asked him curiously . "I can't believe you just asked me that" he sighed as the woman almost finished his cast. "Ella I would murder for you but I would never murder you , you mean too much to me" he said . I blushed as placed my head on his chest. "You're blushing aren't you" he said as I lay on his chest ,covering my face .

"Noooo" i said suspiciously. "Yes you are" he said trying to get me to show my face .

"No I'm not" I said not showing my face .

"Yes she is" Mason said from across the room .

"Can I just go home already" Ashton asked the woman ."Wait for this to dry and then you can" she said politely as she left .

"Fuckkkk" Ashton whined . "You're actually a baby" Mason said to him . "What" Ashton snapped at him as Mason smiled since he knew Ashton couldn't get him . "What are you going to do ? Run after me" Mason smiled cheekily as I laughed . "I may have one broken leg but my other is perfectly fine so i think I'll have no trouble kicking your ass" Ashton said trying to sit up .

"Ah ah ah" I said pushing him back down . "What are you doing" he asked . "I'm making sure you don't mess up your cast" I said .

A few hours passed and we were finally home . Well they were , I don't really have a home anymore.

"I haven't gone to my job in 2 days" I said worriedly . "Why are you worried" Mason asked . "Because it's not easy to find teacher replacements" I said . "Hm" he hummed curiously. "What age are the kids you teach" he asked . "Mainly 14 but then I have older students at the end of the day who are 17" I said to him . "Wow that's old" Mason said .

"My teacher comes to my house" he said . "Really" I questioned . "Yeah" he said as I sat on the couch next to him .