"You'll be the death of me"

I walked down the road like a lost puppy simply because I was . I had no idea where I was going .

Then a car pulled up next to me. I jumped from being scared. "Get in" Ashton yelled at me . "Don't do that" I yelled at him angrily . He raised an eyebrow at me questioning if I just screamed at him .

"Just drive" I said rolling my eyes . "Little miss attitude" he scoffed . "I will beat the shit out of you right now" I snapped . I don't know why but I was in such a bad mood. "I'm just not going to talk SINCE all I'm getting is BACK-ANSWERED" he said raising his voice sarcastically.

We just stayed silent . We pulled up at the school . "Don't stop at the - he stopped at the front of the school . It didn't help distract people , considering he drove a fucking silver Lamborghini.

"You'll be the death of me" I said blushing . He grabbed a school bag . "Wait your actually coming" I said shocked . "Yess" he sighed angrily . "Wow , Ash getting an education" I said shocked. "Ash" he said frowning at me . "Ha there's your new nickname, rolls off the tongue" I smirked knowing he hated it .

Everyone was staring at us. "I'm going to kill you" I said ducking walking in. "Don't care" he smirked confidently . I think the girls almost fainted . Ashton Carter . "The Ashton Carter walking into out school ahhhh" I said sarcastically. "Wow ouch" he said making a hissing sound . "Your a bitch" he said . "Thanks dick" I said. "I know I have a dick , you've seen it, it's pretty big right" he said nudging me.

I facepalmed because I knew I couldn't deny . He did have a big dick , but he was a even bigger dick. "What class is first" he said looking around . "English" I said walking down the hall . "Oh my god, is that you" he laughed pointing at a picture. "What n- it was me . "How did you even know that was me , I didn't even know that was me , now let's go" i said awkwardly. "Oh my god are you wearing mom jeans" he laughed. "Ashton" I snapped grabbing his hand and dragging him off.

"Fine Fine I'm coming" he said but he didn't let go of my hand and I didn't let go of his . It just made me feel better , touching him. "We should fuck in the bathroom" he smiled cheekily imagining it . "You are insane , you'd get pregnant from just sitting on the toilet seat" I said shivering from disgust at the thought . "Hm how about a classroom" he said stopping and looking into one .

"No we can't" I said as i kept walking but since he had my hand I had to stop walking aswell . He let go of my hand and people came down the hall . Everyone stared at Ashton in awe at his goodlooks . "Why" he said walking towards me as I backed up and hit the wall . "I - um - eh" I stuttered . He stood in front of me , his breath against my skin , his eyes staring intensely into mine . "I want to kiss every inch of you right now" he whispered, his lips inches from mine .

"Oh my god it's Ashton Carter" a familiar fucking annoying voice shrieked. It was fucking Veronica . "Who's this" Ashton said staring at her while still holding me to the wall . "That's doll face , I call her that because most of her face is plastic, like her body" I smiled disgusted at her . She gave me a offended look . "Don't try to play nice because he's here" I snapped . "Ashton , put her in line" she said angrily . "It's Mr Carter to you" he said staring back at me and looking at my lips .

"What your not going to hit her or something, you're like the coldest person ever" she said dumb founded. "I'm cold but I'm not that cold" he said rolling his eyes . "You literally killed two guys from this school last summer with your bare hands at the same time, strangling both in each hand" she said shocked that he just called himself not cold. "I'm strong and feel nothing except desire, don't piss me off and right now , your cock blocking me , so fuck off" he growled in a dominance stance stepping towards her.

"Oh yeah , whatever your name is , Jackson wants you back whore" she said . I seen Ashton glare at her as she stood their , frozen in place .

"Call her any name again , you won't have a tongue to call her a name with" he whispered viscously at her . She quickly ran away .

"Now where were we" he smiled grabbing my hips . "Nope" i said putting my hand on his face . He growled softly, "Fine"he said walking away . "Where are you going" I asked confused. "Away from you, I'm not able right now" he said , I don't even know what he was feeling .

I walked to class . The first couple of classes passed and I never found Ashton . "Ash" I said walking around . "Where is he" I sighed looking at the people walking by .

I walked by a store room and looked in the window . I seen him with his head back . I seen Veronica stand up and wipe her mouth . I don't know why but I felt betrayed. I seen him look at me as he zipped up his trousers and Veronica walked out. She smiled at me. "What the fuck" I said angrily. "What" he shrugged. "You know I hate her , she's the one who bullies me" I said angrily as I stared at him . "Look I don't know what you think we have but we don't , you wouldn't do it for me so I found someone who would" he said staring at me coldly . "You really don't feel bad" I said slightly shocked . He looked at me as he seen me get upset .
"If it makes you feel any better , I didn't cum and she was shit at blow jobs" he said happily. "Fucking asshole, I was stupid" I said as I stared at him . I could feel myself getting upset . He looked at me trying to see what I was feeling . No way was I letting him do that .

I turned around slowly. My eyes welled up as I walked around the corner .

"Ella" Jackson said as I bumped into him. "Jackson" I said surprised. "Look Ella- Yes I'll get back with you" I said making out with him .

I don't know if it was because he hurt me or I was acting out but I fucked Jackson in the bathroom. I didn't like him like that anymore.