"No one hurts Ella"

All of a sudden Ashton burst through the door . "What's wrong" he asked . "Nothing" I said . "Dylan I'll fucking kill you" Ashton warned him . It's weird . He could literally tell something was wrong because I was in here .

"Baby , it's fine" I said reassuringly. "It better be or I'll knock you both out" Ashton said pointing at Maddie and Dylan who both stood there frozen . Where was this coming from .

"What was that" I asked Ashton . "I don't know , I could feel something was wrong" Ashton said . "Go dance , I want to watch you some more" he said . "Okay" I said happily as I skipped up onto the dance floor .

A sexual song came on . I knew just how to get him going . I moved my hips to the beat as my hands roamed my body . I seen him looking at me . I could tell he was getting turned on because he was clutching the side of the table .

I seen him groan . I smirked . He looked at me and raised his eyebrows . He knew exactly what I was doing . All his friends started staring at me dancing . I kept moving to the beat . I seen Ashton growl at them and they stopped looking at me immediately.

I could tell Ashton was turned on because he gets really frustrated. I kept swinging my hips and i seen Ashton stand up and fix his suit jacket. I seen him say goodbye to friends and as he was doing that I felt a pair of hands on my waist from behind me so I couldn't see who it was .

He pulled me to his chest and I felt something poking the back of my leg . I behind me to see Jace . "Let me go" I said squirming . "You dance perfect, do you want to dance for me princess" he asked . "No! Let me go!" I yelled but the music was so loud no one could hear me . My back was to him . He whispered in my ear. "See Ashton , He's not good enough for you" he hissed sending cold shivers down my spine . I hated his touch .

"Let go of me" I whimpered . "No , look at him , he doesn't even see you , he's too busy talking with his friends" Jace whispered moving one of his hands up my dress . "Stop" I growled trying to elbow him . No one was paying attention because all of them were drunk . "Ah ah ah , we wouldn't want Ashton seeing me doing this to you" Jace said running the back of his hand along my cheek .

"LET GO" I screamed squirming , trying to get out of his grip . But of course he was too strong. "I've had my eye on you since the moment I saw you" he said . "You were so beautiful, it was too hard to explain, but Ashton had you" he said his grip tightening as he said Ashton's name . "And you were so in love with him that you were blind and couldn't see that I was the Carter for you" he said . All of a sudden , Jace started screaming in pain . He let go of me and I turned around to see Mason standing there . He had stabbed Jace in the back with a knife .

Jace still had his hand slightly up my dress . I seen Ashton turn around and look disgusted but proud . "No one hurts Ella" Mason growled . Everyone was in shock and some people were screaming and some didn't care . Mason ran off to the car . Ashton stormed over and grabbed Jace . Ashton's fist collided with Jaces face . Ashton wouldn't stop hitting him . "Ashton stop" I said worried he'd kill him. He didn't stop . "ASHTON STOP" I yelled grabbing and pulling him back . He stared at me .

"We're leaving , take him and bring him back to our house , throw him in a cell" Ashton said . Ashton looked at me . "I didn't want to I swear" I said looking at him . "I know" he said wiping the blood off his hands.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him . "You are mine" he said smashing his lips onto mine . He's all I ever wanted , all I ever needed.

"We're leaving" growled possessively , wrapping his arm around my waist . He's so sexy when he's possessive. It's a turn on definitely.

We walked out to the car . Ashton was very pissed off , partially because his brother tried it on with me,partially because he's turned on himself .

We reached the hotel. "Take Mason up to a room , not near ours" Ashton demanded . "Why not near ours ? What if something happens" I asked as I slightly jogged to keep up with Ashton . Ashton immediately stopped and slammed his hands next to my head , meaning I can't run . He looked me in the eye .