"Are you going to help me or not"

I held the needle over a flame to sterilize it and I put alcohol on it just Incase . I knew I couldn't scream or else they would know something was wrong .

I bit my lip in pain as I pushed the needle through . I whimpered slightly as a tear rolled down my cheek . I wiped it away and kept going . It's not the first time I've had to do stuff like this .

My dad would beat me so bad I was almost certain I'd die but no sadly I didn't .

I finished and wrapped it up. I lay in the bed as I watched tv . Then Ashton walked in holding his ribs and in pain . "Fuck" I said as I stared at him . "are you going to help or not" he said angrily groaning . I helped him to the counter in my bathroom .

"I'm em- going to need you to take your shirt off" I said . He ripped it off in seconds . He was fittt. He had a perfect six pack and he had a huge build . He was about 6'3 .

He had bruising along his ribs . I ran my hand along them to see if I could feel a break . He had a clean break on one and a fracture on the other . "Break and a fracture" I said as I looked at his ribs . Jump down and turn around . His back muscles were a massive turn on .

He had a nice gash across his back . "That wasn't done with a knife" I said thinking out loud . "He probably used a whip or pistol whipped you" I said checking how deep the wound was.

He stayed silent as I inspected him . "Your the slice on your back will heal fine just make sure it doesn't get infected and you'll probably have a nasty scar but who gives a fuck" I shrugged . "How do you feel about stitches" I asked him . "I hate them why" he said . "Well the cut above your eyebrow needs stitches , I can do it for you now or you can go to the hospital" I said packing up the first aid kit .

I could see him thinking . "Now , just do it now" he sighed . "It's not that bad" I said . "How would you know, you're a girl who came from a bad background and sold yourself so you could get money" he snapped at me . "Just trying to give you a bit of comfort , it'll hurt like a bitch" I said truthfully with a attitude.

I finished stitching him up . He put back on his shirt and left . "No thank you , rude" I said as I lay on my bed careful not to rip my own stitches.

I hadn't had a proper sleep in ages . I was looking forward to it . I have no clothes to change into though. Whatever I'll just sleep in what I'm wearing .

I lay down in the bed letting my body melt into the comfort of the bed . The warmth of the blankets and the silence was all I needed . I need to get Mason out of there . I just couldn't stop thinking about him . He's my little brother and practically my son. My anxiety was through the roof. I calmed myself down and before i knew it , I was asleep . I was so mentally and physically exhausted.

I woke up at 3 am . I sat up and looked around . What woke me ? . I looked at the door directly infront of my bed . It was cracked open slightly and someone was looking in . I almost shit myself . I pretended to go back to sleep and act like I didn't notice whoever it was .

The door creaked open and footsteps came closer towards me . "Your mine" I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear . That cold , harsh tone . None other than my fathers voice . "I will kill you" he whispered angrily in my ear . I whimpered squeezing my eyes shut as I felt his breath on my skin .

"I'm going to kill him" my father laughed evilly . "I'm going to kill mason" he said . "Hey" my father said . "Hey Ella , Ella wake up" someone said as I sat up . I was sweating and I had been crying. I looked around. "Are you ok" Ashton asked looking at me worriedly.

"He's going to kill him" I said in shock. "Who's going to kill who" he said seriously. "My dads going to kill Mason" I said to him jumping out of bed and running out . "Ella" he said grabbing my wrist . I looked at him . "Who's Mason" he asked . "My little brother" I said as I slipped out of his grip .

"What age is he and why is your dad going to kill him" he whispered confused as he pulled me back onto the bed. "You need to explain so that I can help" he whispered trying not to wake anyone up . "I have a little brother , he's 2" I said panicking as I paced around in a circle . "Why is your dad going to kill him" he asked . "Because he didn't get to kill me" I said weakly as I stopped . "Kill you?" he said confused.

"Your not the only with a fucking abusive piece of shit father" I said angrily . He looked at ground as he remembered what he said earlier .

"Okay then , come on" he said jumping out the window. "What where are you going" I asked him . "To get your brother, you coming or not" he said climbing down . "You'll be killed" I said whispered angrily as I climbed out . "Not like you'll care" he said as he jumped down . I carefully climbed down and he opened his car and hopped in .

"Yo Hayes , open the gate" Ashton said. "Does your dad know your going out at 3am" he said looking at Ashton questioningly . "What did you want me to say" Ashton said angrily . "Hey dad , me and Ella are going to fuck and I'm going to make her scream so I'm just going to leave so that her screaming doesn't wake you" Ashton said with an attitude. "Or should I have said , "hey dad , me and Ella want to - the gate opened and Ashton smirked . I seen Hayes go red as I raised my eyebrows at Ashton.