"I miss you"

We walked into the house . I seen Dylan sitting on the couch .

"Where's Maddie" Ashton said , his look piercing through Dylan . "Upstairs , my room" Dylan responded pissed off .

It was a bit awkward because of the fight from yesterday.

"Okay , go to my room, I'll see you when I get back , and then me and you are going to talk understood" he growled quietly at Dylan who nodded .  He pecked my lips before he walked out .

"Hey Ella , will you help me build a space ship out of lego's" Mason asked excitedly. "Sure bud" I smiled . We played together for ages .

Then Maddie came down .

"Are you done being pissed" she said to Dylan . "No I'm not , fucking liar" he snapped. "I didn't mean it baby , I swear" she begged him to forgive her . "You made me look like a fucking fool" he said aggressively. "You ? A fool?" She said offended .

"And now I have to apologize to Ella and we have to talk to Ashton later and we all know what happens then" Dylan said furiously to her . "Oh no" she whimpered .

"Yeah" he said cheekily . "Ella was actually one of my best friends , I should've known she wouldn't do it for no reason" Dylan scoffed .

"She was mine aswell until she hit me" she said upset. "She didn't hit you for no reason , you know that right" Dylan said angrily . "How can you say that" she said innocently. "It's not the fact you talked about her dad , it's that she trusted you with that secret and you used it against it her , that's what a shitty friend does" Dylan snapped .

"I'm leaving" Maddie said . "Good , go away" Dylan said .

Maddie left and me and Mason kept playing with the legos .

"Okay Mason I'm going upstairs , I'm tired" I said to him . "Okay see you later" he said concentrating super hard .

I waddled up the stairs and lay down in Ashton's bed . I was contemplating sleeping in my own room but Ashton's room smelled like Ashton . I pulled the blanket over me and quickly fell asleep .

Ashton's POV :
It's been a shit day . Well except for this morning of course . The Mafia constantly needs me and all I want to do is be with Ella.

I was in a very bad mood . I looked at Dylan and he didn't even make eye contact . "Hey Asht- you're in a bad mood , I'm just going to go back over there" Mason said slowly creeping away . I walked up the stairs .

Where's my girl ? I walked into my room . What I saw instantly put my mind at ease . She was asleep in my bed ,curled up in a ball. She looked so peaceful. "Ashton" she whispered half awake . I looked at her . "Hi baby" I said walking over to her . I leaned down and she hugged me .

"Can you come to bed" she said falling back asleep . I stood up and stroked her cheek . "Yeah , let me get changed first" I whispered . I changed into my sweatpants and I was shirtless . I climbed in and Ella climbed ontop of me . "I missed you" she mumbled softly lying on my chest . "I missed you too" I said planting a kiss on her forehead .

I watched her slowly fall back asleep with her arms around me . She's so perfect, everything about her makes me speechless . From the way she blushes to the way she crinkles her nose when she laughs . I love everything about her and I can't believe my father tried to take her away from me . In losing him, I gained her . It's more than I had and it's all I'll ever want .

ELLAS POV
I woke up in Ashton's arms . I didn't move though .

"What time is it" I mumbled rubbing my eyes . "8am" he said as he stared at the tv screen , playing his video game. "I have to go back to work today" I said getting out of the bed .

All of a sudden I got a message on my phone . "Cantwell class is having a reunion tonight at 6pm , all from Cantwell class are invited ~ Veronica .

I scoffed . "I can't believe you tried to marry her" i said to Ashton disgusted. "I was almost tied to that bitch for life" he snickered . "Fun fact , I never ever had sex with her , she would practically beg me , but you know , I had my eye on one girl" he said getting distracted, staring at me getting changed .

"AH FUCK" he yelled throwing his controller across the room . I giggled at him . "You find that funny, Smith" he glared at me. "Very" I said smiling .

He stood up and flexed his muscles . He was shirtless wearing only sweatpants. He walked towards me . "You think that's funny Smith" he asked again , trying to intimidate me . I looked at the ground making him believe I was going to give in .

"Very" I yelled slipping under his arm and down the stairs . "Get back here" he yelled chasing after me. I shrieked as I ran around the kitchens island . I switched direction and ran out to the back yard .

It was a beautiful sunny day . As I was lost in thought at how gorgeous it was , Ashton grabbed me .

I screamed in shock . "Hey baby" he smirked pulling me close to him. "Hi" I giggled innocently rapping my arms around his neck . "I love you" he said smiling at me . "I love you too" i grinned . I was wearing a cute sunflower dress . The perfect dress for the perfect day.

Ashton pressed his lips against mine . I smiled into the kiss . "Your so fucking cute" he said . "I know" I giggled, slipping out of grip and twirling around .

Ashton grabbed me and spun me around . I laughed as I kissed him again .

"Ashton , my mannnn" a guys voice came from the backyard door . I seen a tall dirty blonde standing with a short ginger haired girl .

"Elio" Ashton smiled , hugging him. "You finally got yourself a girl" Elio smiled at me . I hid behind Ashton. I don't know , this guy was attractive but he gave off a bad vibe . Especially the girl .

"Gill" Ashton scoffed at the girl . "Hey , that's no way to talk to my sister" Elio joked . "Hi , I'm Gill" the girl smiled . She looked about 25 but who knows .