"I told him a secret"

"I am not a cuddly bear" he scoffed disgusted. "Yes you are" I smiled cheekily at him . "No I'm not" he growled. I giggled as he looked at me aggravated. "Come hurt me then" I said testing him . He looked at me conflicted but he might actually do it. He walked over to me, I could see him getting more hesitant as he walked toward me.

He stood by the side of my bed . "Are you giving me permission" he asked . "Yeah go ahead , hurt me" I snapped at him . He grabbed my wrist and I realized he would hurt me . I grabbed him and I gently wrapped my arms around his neck as he leaned over my bed .

I could tell that he didn't want to prove me right but didn't want to pull away from the hug. "Stand up" he said breaking the hug. I stood up slowly considering I was in a lot of pain . He wrapped his arms around me softly careful not to hurt me . I hugged him as we stood there . I didn't want to let go . There was something that drew me to him and him to me .

"I don't want to love you" he whispered . "Why not" I whispered back kind of offended but decided to listen to his reason why .

"Because I know that if I allow myself to love you , I won't stop and that's dangerous for you and me" he said breaking the hug . The cold air surrounded me again . "Dangerous?" I questioned, confused and kind of upset . "My dad hates when I get attached to something , he hates it" he said rubbing his forehead. "I see how it is" I said rolling my eyes . "What do you mean" he asked kind of offended . "Your a fuck boy , you fucked me , now you want out , I don't blame you" I said slowly lying back on my bed .

"No , Ella listen" he said angrily . "No , I don't want to hear about how I'm not good enough for you , making up some fucking lie about your dad not letting you have happiness , do me a favor and don't spare my feeling" I said tearing up out of frustration.

He looked at me sadly . "Ok good , it's better if you hate me" he said shrugging and turning around to leave . "What do you want from me" I yelled at him . "Do you like hurting me" I snapped as a tear rolled down my face . "Of course you do , maybe this was bet" I said . "It would make a lot more sense" I said making hand gestures.

"What are you even- "Take the girls virginity, oh wait that got sold at the age of 10" I said angrily . "So let's make her feel something for you and then say 'well , we can't be together'" I said outraged as he stared at me in shock .

I looked at his facial expression. "What" I snapped . "T-en" he said angrily. "TEN" he yelled . "FUCKING TEN" he roared as I flinched and rolled into a ball in my bed . I have never seen him like this . "THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE" he screamed at the top of his lungs . "FUCKING BASTARD" he roared as him Maria ran up the stairs .

"IM GOING TO KILL HIM"  Ashton roared as I sat on my bed sobbing . He was fucking scary . He kept kicking and punching stuff , knocking stuff over hoping to calm his anger , but nothing could calm him now , not even me.

"Ashton" Maria snapped . "Stop this right now" she growled angrily. "FUCKING SON OF A BITCH , DEADBEAT ASSHOLE" he screamed as he walked out . Maria just looked at me , she was pale and frozen in place . I was sobbing on my bed with my hands over my face .

"Ella dear , it's okay" she said hugging me . "What did you do" she asked calmly . "I told him a secret" I said wiping away my tears . "A secret" she questioned. "Did you cheat on him" she asked worriedly . "No" I said . "So What did you tell him" she asked curiously.

"I told him I was raped at the age of 10 by accident" I mumbled quietly not wanting to remember . I felt her freeze . "You were raped" she said almost sounding disgusted . "Yeah" I said . "Once" she asked not sure if it was appropriate. "Three times" I said my voice shaking . "By your dad" Maria asked worriedly. "No never" I said looking up and seeing Dylan who looked confused at the whole scenario. "Are you okay" he asked weirded out and picked up the stuff off my floor .

"I'm fine" I said wiping away my tears .

"ELLA" Mason cheered running in . I smiled at how happy he was . "Look at what grandpa got me" he said excitedly holding a toy car. "Oh my god" I said acting shocked as he looked at his new toy car in awe. I kissed his cheek . He looked at me and frowned .

"Who hurt you" he asked in a huff. "No one , my owie hurts" I pouted . Mason glared evilly at Dylan . "Wasn't me" Dylan said surprised and running out . "Mhm" Mason said .

I laughed as Mason climbed up beside me . "Hi grandma , what are you doing" Mason asked innocently and I climbed under the blanket. "I'm just leaving" she smiled sympathetically at me , rubbing my leg .

"What do you want to watch bubba" I asked happily as he snuggled up to me in the blankets . "Blaze, Blaze" he cheered . "Okay" I said as he smiled happily watching Blaze . "Your the only man I need" I smiled kissing his forehead .