"Like Ashton does with you"

I woke up in Ashton's arms . He was knocked out cold . "Ella" Maddie whispered . I looked at the door confused. "What" I whispered to her rubbing my eyes . "Come on we need to get ready" she whispered to me from the door .

"Okay okay" I said getting out of bed slowly . "He really has a grip on you" she whispered as she laughed trying not to be loud . "I know" I said . I finally got out of his grip . "He has a nice body" she said staring at his bulge . "He's mine" I said possessively as I pulled the blankets over him. "Can't imagine what sex with him is like" she smiled cheekily .

"I will slap you , shut up" I hissed quietly at her . I kissed his fore head but before I could leave he grabbed my arm and pulled me back into bed . "Ashton" I shrieked as he wrapped me up in the blankets. "Ah my leg" he groaned . "Your fault not mine" I smiled innocently. "Shh" he said . "You're not going anywhere" he said . "No Ashton seriously she needs to come right now or else we will be late for our make up appointments" Maddie said . "Was I talking to you" Ashton snapped at her .

"Someone's grumpy" she muttered . "Ashton come on let me go" I said squirming in his grip . "No" he said stubbornly.

"Please" I whined . "No" he said again . I sat on top of him and he looked at me . I leaned down next to his ear and whispered "If you let me go , we can have sex tonight" . He instantly let go . "Wait what about my leg" he asked . "Just leave the boot on" I winked. As I climbed out he slapped my ass . I squealed and ran out . "Compromising with him to let me out , imagine" I laughed . "What did you tell him" she asked curiously. "Nothing" I smirked to myself .

"Your going to have sex with him, aren't you" she giggled . "Yeah" I sighed . "Men" she said rolling her eyes .

We got our hair , make up and nails done . Since I'm not allowed leave the house alone , Hayes came with us.

"I don't like nails" I said . "Too bad babes , it has to be done" Maddie said . I sighed.

Apparently Dylan and Ashton picked out our dresses . I can't wait to see how this goes down .

We walked home and made it a rule that none of the boys could see us .

"I'm so excited" Maddie squealed as we stood infront of our dresses that were covered by black covers .

"Okay let's look" I said. We unzipped them . "Wow" I said in amazement as I stared at the dress . "Oh my god" Maddie said in shock .

"It's beautiful" I said pulling out by a hanger. My dress was this gorgeous blue with a lace top .

I looked over at Maddie who was not happy at all

I looked over at Maddie who was not happy at all .
She had a short red dress . "Oh my god that's so cute" I said . She looked at me angrily. "I told him not to get me a short dress" she said sadly . "I'm sorry Maddie but come on , when have you not made something work" I said honestly. "I guess I could try it" she said said looking at it .

I honestly think Dylan did an alright job

I honestly think Dylan did an alright job . But wow , Ashton knows how to choose a dress . We both had heels matching our dresses . "Atleast he did better with the heels" she smiled looking at them .

We put on our dresses and Mason ran in . "Wow" he said staring at me . "Ella , you look like a princess" he smiled looking at me up and down . "Awhh" I said hugging him . He was in a little tux , it was the cutest thing .

"You look like your going on day trip" Mason said honestly to Maddie . I tried to contain my laughter . "Although your shoes are nice" he said walking out as Maddie stood there with her jaw dropped . "Oh my god , that little shit" she said upset. "Maddie you honestly look beautiful, you don't need a fancy dress to blow them away" I said to her . "You're right" she smiled . "Ella baby , come on, we're going to be late" Ashton yelled up . "Same with Maddie" Dylan yelled .

"Oh my god and he can't even tell me to come down nicely like Ashton does with you" she said . "You just have to get to know him" I said . "He will show you different ways of expressing his feelings" I said . "Especially since the stuff with there dad in all" I said shrugging as I put a condom in my little wallet. "Thing with there dad" she said confused . Shit he mustn't of told her yet . "It's nothing" I shrugged .

"Tell me" she said grabbing my arm . "No it's not my story to tell" I said angrily as I pulled my arm back . "So you'll complain to me about how your fucking dad used to beat the shit out of you but won't tell what their dad used to do to him" she snapped viscously . "But apparently your dad beating the shit out of you didn't knock any sense into you at all" she said . "Your weak and useless and a whore" she said . Memories came flooding back .

I grabbed her by the throat as she looked at me in shock . "You know you wouldn't be able to survive a day in my life , so don't go walking around here making these claims because I can have Ashton kill you and he'd do it without thinking twice" I snarled at her . "So don't you ever call me a whore again" I said pushing her back as I let go of her throat . She fell to the ground and started to cry .

"Girls the Limo is here" Maria called up . "I'll be down I just have to go to the toilet" I said . I walked into the bathroom . I looked in the mirror . Jealousy is a ugly look on her.

I ran my finger along my scars on my arms . How could he even like me . I complain about everything. I'm ungrateful, undeserving, why does he like me .

I'm ugly . Look at these scars . These scars that the monster left .