"Okay, first off. Stop doing that, what if there's a fire or something and you're just naked. Secondly, I don't want to see you naked but it wouldn't bother me. I've bathed you."

"Ma, this isn't that little kid body anymore. This is grown man stuff, you can't see my junk." He says and I laugh.

"It's not like I haven't seen one before and I'm pretty sure I don't see a grown man anywhere in this house." Aiden rolls his eyes.

"But you can't see mine!"

"I don't want to see it, change the subject. How many times have I told you not to drink from the jug?" I say with a raised eyebrow.

"So uh...when's mami coming back?" I roll my eyes but allow the change of topic.

"I don't know but until then I guess it's just you and me." I say as I go to the cabinet. I grab a box of popcorn, open it then put it in the microwave.

"Can we order a pizza?" He asks.

"If by order, you mean get a microwavable one, then go right ahead." I say and chuckle to myself when he rolls his eyes.

"You're watching a movie?" He asks.

"Yeah and it's our favorite genre."

"Action?!" He asks excitedly and I nod.

"I'm in." He says.

"You haven't missed that much either so."

"Awesome. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys I have a date tonight." I grab the popcorn from the microwave and we walk into the living room.

"With Christina?" I ask as I sit on the couch. He shakes his head and sits at the other end. We both stretch our legs out and rest them on top of each other. We started this movie position when he was ten. He use to always lay on my stomach but I guess he decided he was too old for that when he turned ten.

"Why not?" I ask.

"I haven't asked her out yet and this girl kind of asked me out."

"She kind of asked you out?" I ask as I open the popcorn.

"Yeah. Yesterday she just came up to me and said. You're hot, I'm hot, you're taking me out on Saturday. Eight o clock, don't be late then she gave me her address." He says and I laugh.

"You're going on a date with the teenage version of Lauren." He makes a face of disgust which makes me laugh more.

"What? That's not true. That's so gross! I don't want to date my mom, especially not that mom." He says and I continue to laugh.

"Lauren isn't that bad. You have to admire her bold and assertiveness some times." Aiden shrugs as I pass him the popcorn.

"Mami isn't bad really, I was kidding. I just don't want to date anyone like you guys. I always thought it was weird that people say you find a partner who's like one of your parents. That's just kind of gross to me." He says and I nod.

"Well it's not always true because Lauren is nothing like my parents and I'm nothing like hers."

"That's true."