C H 3 0

Alright guys, this is it... The last chapter to magnanimous. Sorry about not updating yesterday, but this chapter is the longest out of all of them. So please enjoy....

"Alright, where's Five?"

I turn and see Luther walking towards the group. I feel most eyes land on me and I sigh.

"What am I, the certified Five Keeper now? He left." I tell Luther, shrugging slightly.

"Oh for the love of... Where did he go?" I shrug nonchalantly at Luther, it pisses him off.

"Five just goes. I don't know where he went. It's Five, he could have gone anywhere."

"Well, we're not waiting around for him. The concert starts in 30 minutes." No duh, dip shit. Five will show up.

"Alright so, what's the plan?" Diego questions. I look back to Luther, raising an eyebrow. He probably has no plan.

"Well, I think that, uh...." I snort, God he's so clueless. Luther continues to fumble with making up a plan, despite the fact that he's 'Number 1'.

"We go to the Icarus Theater."

"No shit, Sherlock. We probably are going to need more of a detailed plan than that." I say, leaning against the table. We need to thoroughly plan this out, but Luther obviously isn't thinking correctly. Then again, does he ever?

"That's a location, not a plan." Diego states, not impressed with Luther's planning skills. Luther opens his mouth, trying to think of something.

"What? Is that all you got?"  Diego takes a step closer to Luther. "Look, you wanna be Number One, fine, but you're gonna have to get us on the same page, because right now, we're all over the place."

I look from Diego to Luther. Diego isn't wrong. Five is gone, we're in shambles, and Luther can't think of a fucking plan.

"You're right. We need a plan."

As Luther says this, in my left eye something catches my eye. I move my head slightly to see a group of people wearing masks and holding guns. Shit.

They open fire and we all drop, trying to find cover from the onslaught. There is screaming, most of it coming from Kenny's birthday party. Fucking shit.

I drop and crawl to sit behind the table, gun shots still ring throughout the bowling alley.

"Who the fuck are these shits? And how the fuck did they find us?" I question as I look over the table at the murderous group. A bullet flies, getting a little too close to my head for comfort. I quickly drop back to the floor to crouch.

"Who the hell are these guys?" Diego questions.

"Maybe they're here for Kenny's birthday." Klaus puts his hands over his ears, as he tries to drown out the gun shots.

I look over at Klaus, as I crouch next to Diego. What the fuck, Klaus?

"No, I'm pretty sure they're here for us!"

"Really, Luther? What gave you that fucking impression? Was it the guns?" I ask sarcastically, beyond done with this situation. I have not had enough coffee or sleep this week to deal with this.

The gunfire continues and I reposition myself slightly. These fuckers are probably from the Commission. Fuck, they must have sent Five a message to lure him away.

I begin to hit my head against the bottom of the table, trying to think of an escape. Diego looks over at me, probably trying to figure out what the fuck I'm doing. Come on, brain, don't be fucking useless.