C H 1 4

WARNING: There is blood and torture in this chapter, so if you are uncomfortable with that, I suggest skipping this chapter.

I sigh, looking at the roof of the closet, shaking. I'm cold, the sweat stuck to my body making me feel like I am slowly freezing. It probably didn't help that I had lost a lot of blood.

I feel light headed, but I still stay awake. I don't know how long Klaus and I had been in the closet. My sense of time is starting to go out. All I know is that it's night time, as no light shines through the blinds in the closet.

I rest my head against the wall on the closet. I want to go home.

I hear the door open, and Klaus and I snap up realizing someone is here, most likely the deadly duo. I blink my eyes slowly, as I listen to their conversation.

"You idiot!"

"What?"

"You didn't put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door."

"I did. I know I..." He trails off realizing he didn't. I would roll my eyes, but I don't have the energy to.

"Shit." These idiots.

All of a sudden the door to the closet opens, bathing Klaus and I with light. I wince slightly, as I shift. Everything hurts.

"Oh, my God, he's still here." I look up at them slowly. Oh look they aren't wearing their masks. Oh look I don't care, they are still dickwads.

"Hi." I hate you so much.

The man grabs Klaus' chair and drags him. He then comes back and drags my chair next to Klaus'.

Klaus and I both begin to speak from under our duck tape.

"What are they saying?"

The birch takes off Klaus' duck tape and then mine.

"What are you sayin'?"

Klaus responds first, "You guys are scarier without the masks." I chuckle softly.

"Please put the masks back on. You're scaring the children."

That gets us both a slap to the face. I look back up at the bitch.

"Ooh, that one hurt slightly more than the other 21 times you did it. Good job, you are making progress." She whips out a knife from her pocket and stabs the wound on my arm again. I barely wince, too used to the pain.

"That's no way to say hello to your old friends is it?"

"Oh I don't know. I haven't had many friends. Tell me, when are we gonna braid each others hair and play truth or dare." Another deep cut on my arm. God, I really need to shut up.

"Can't we call it a night? I already gave you what you wanted. Just please... please let us go."

I could tell Klaus felt as worn down as I did. His voice was deeper, slower.

"Well technically we want your brother? Is your brother here now?"

Klaus looks over to the empty bed.
"You're gonna have to be a little more specific on that."

The bitch slaps Klaus.

"That's the 60th time you've slapped us today! You beat your record of 59." I get slapped.

"Oooh 61?" I get a deep cut to my chest, I feel some of the blood poor. It soaks into my shirt. I don't say anything.

"I told you already, he's not coming. No one will."