C H 2 0

After Diego and I's little heart-to-heart in the training room, Luther had walked in and told Diego about a family meeting in the living-room. Luther had swiftly walked out planning on going to tell his other siblings.

"Come on, kid." Diego gestures for me to follow him.

"I'm not family." I tell Diego, but follow him anyways. We walk through the door and through the hall.

"You may not have grown up with us, but you are effected by this as much as any of us are." Diego tells me. "Luther is also a dick."

"True," I snort. I could only imagine what would happen during the family meeting. We still needed to figure out a lot of stuff. Five is missing. The apocalypse is still coming. And everyone is a mess.

I walk into the living room, trailing behind Diego. Allison, Luther, and Klaus were already there. Luther was sitting at the stool by the bar, looking dull as ever. Klaus sat on the floor, in front of a couch. Allison stands next to Luther.

Diego sits on the couch across from Klaus and gestures for me to sit as well. I shake my head softly to him and remain standing, leaning against the couch Klaus sits in front of.

"What are you doing here, Ester?" Luther questions me. Was I intruding on the family meeting?

"She deserves to be here Luther. Ester is involved as much as we are." Diego tells Luther, not letting me get kicked out of the meeting.

"Fine." Luther says this as I cross my arms.

"So, why exactly are we having this oh so lovely family meeting?" Klaus questions Luther from his spot on the floor. Allison pulls out cups of coffee and began handing them to  her siblings.

"The world is ending in three days." Luther says bluntly, as Allison gives him his coffee.

"Three days?" Allison questions when she hands Luther his coffee. Klaus moves slightly as he hears this, getting in a more comfortable position.

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it. He just left out the part about how soon." I snort slightly. Klaus was referring to when we recruited him to help us get information on the eyeball. Allison hands Diego his cup of coffee. She then walks over to me with a smile, holding a coffee. I smile slightly at her kindness.

"Thanks," I mumble, grabbing the cup. I take a small sip, but I don't really drink it. I want to hear where this conversation goes.

"But can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed, but Five's a little..." Allison whistles at the end, referencing the many odd behaviors Five has. I furrow my eyebrows slightly as I watch them talk.

"Our little psycho." Klaus says while chuckling softly. He takes a quick sip of his coffee. 

"He was pretty convincing." Of course he was convincing Luther, he had to fucking survive it.

"If he wasn't trying to stop the apocalypse, then those two lunatics wouldn't be chasing him."

"That's why they were after him? Why they tortured Klaus and Ester?," Diego asks, seeming confused.

"Yeah."

"What did Five even see?" Allison questions, placing a hand on the bar behind her. They kept asking Luther all of these questions. They should of just asked Five when he was here and not be distracted by their own bullshit.

"Uh... Apparently, we all fought together against whoever was responsible." There was a silence. Fucking Luther, you have to be more descriptive with it. They are going to ask even more questions now you bozo. The siblings stare at Luther, trying to figure out the shit that just came from Luther's mouth. Luther clicks his tongue and stands up. I start to shake my head softly.