C H 1 7

I sigh, leaning against Five, as we walk on the sidewalk. Everything hurt still,but not as much. I could feel myself healing albeit slowly. 

According to both Five and Luther, my wounds are pretty bad. The cut on my chest will more than likely become a scar. Everything else should heal away with time, though. Eventually I will stop hurting so much. 

I am barely able to stand on my own, having to use Five as support, as we walk back to the Academy. Luther had insisted that we went back, once he saw that I was capable to stand. Five had argued that I might of needed more rest, but Luther told Five I could rest more at home.

Now we are here, Luther walking in front of Five and I, keeping about 10 steps ahead of us. Five was staying at his relatively slow pace, to ensure I didn't fall over. What a weird sight we must be. 

I know Luther would go through the front door of the Academy, and there was no way in hell that I was going to be able to climb the fire escape. I doubt Five would let me either. Front door it is, I guess. I bet no one had noticed Klaus or I had been gone. Taken by kidnappers and tortured. 

We finally arrive at the Academy. Luther opens the holding the door, holding the door open for Five and I.

I sigh, as we walk back into the place I grew up in. I didn't see any of the siblings. I could only assume they were off doing their own things. My head wanders back to Klaus, who had gotten away, but I didn't know what happened to him.

Five leaves Luther behind, not saying a word to him. Five guides me up the stairs, leading me to my room. Everything kept on hurt, the walking definitely didn't help all of my healing wounds. 

"Having fun being my human crutch?" I turn my head to Five, who was still letting me lean on him, as we walked up the stairs.

"Time of my life." Five says, rolling his eyes. He glances over to me. "How are you feeling?"

"Little bit of pain. Nothing some medicine and sleep can't fix."

"Good." Five says. We had finally made it up the stairs, and Five began to lead me to my room. As we walked through the halls, we pass the bathroom. I freeze as I see blood. "Five." I nudge him.

Five looks over and sees the blood, both he and I turn our heads, and see where the blood leads to. "Klaus!" I nearly shout, feeling both worry and relief.

Klaus had gotten back to the house, but he is bleeding. There was no one there to heal his wounds. I nearly fall over, as I try to run to Klaus room. My legs didn't like that. Five catches me by the shoulders, keeping me from falling. I lean against him again. God I hate being injured.

Five and I walk over to Klaus' room. I see Klaus standing in the center, I nearly gasp out of relief.

"Klaus! You are okay!" I nearly start crying. He wasn't dead. He had gotten away. 

Klaus snaps out of his thoughts, and turns to look at the pair at his door. Klaus had previously been stretching and scratching himself, but he didn't look like he had any of his injuries anymore. He looks okay.

"Ester." Klaus had walked over to where I had been leaning against Five. I see his eyes look over me, taking in my state. I step away from Five slowly, making sure I have my balance, and I wrap my arms around Klaus.

"You're okay."

"I'm okay. You on the other hand, look like shit."

I laugh and take a step away from Klaus. I look over Klaus and notice he doesn't have any of the busies or cuts he had last time I had seen him. Which had been last night. There was no way for them to heal that fast.