C H 7

I had finally gotten a nap in, and sure it was only for about an hour, but the nap helped. All of the bad thoughts that had been plaguing seemed to be gone, but still lingered silently in the back of my mind.

I sighed, dropping my head in my hands, as I thought about what I had said to Five. I didn't regret going off, and he deserved to know that he had been pushing my boundaries. You can't just ask someone for their life story, their problems, and expect them to vomit it all up, just because you asked.

I mull over how I felt when I had snapped. My emotions had gotten the best of me in that moment. All of the underlying hatred I had for Reginald had risen up and begun to drown me. I had let myself get angry.

I have come to the conclusion that emotions suck ass.

I stand up from the chair in the kitchen, fully planning on going to the training room, knowing I need to get this out of my system. Before I could head for the door, Klaus appears, holding a guitar. He sees me standing, "Oh, hey, kid."

Klaus waltzes over and takes a dramatic seat at the chair at the head of the table, setting the guitar on his lap, "Well, sit." I look at him, not really knowing what he wanted from me, and sit down. I fiddle with my hands as Klaus messes with the electric guitar he held in his lap.

"Do I want to know where you got that from?" I ask him, rhetorically, knowing he most likely took it from some room that wasn't his. He looks at me, "It's not like anybody is using it."

I chuckle, still fiddling with my fingers below the table, "Fair enough."

Klaus open his mouth, but is soon interrupted by Number Five entering the room. I look at Five, crossing my arms over my chest, still sitting.

"Oh to what do we owe the pleasure?" Klaus questions. Five ignores him, walking to the cupboards and opening them. I look at him, tilting my head slightly. He seemed aggravated, his hunched shoulder giving him away as he looks around.

He turns from the cupboards, obviously not finding what he is looking for and moves to the shelf. Klaus, deeming Five's search unworthy of attention, goes back to plucking strings of the guitar.

"Where's Vanya?" At this moment, Allison enters the room, looking for her sister. Klaus then responds to his sister, "Oh, she's gone."

Five seemed to give up whatever on searching whatever he was looking for, as he places an empty coffee holder on the table, "That's unfortunate."

"Yeah," Allison responds, thinking Five is talking about Vanya's absence from the house. "I don't think he is talking about Vanya," I inform Allison, looking up at her.

" An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no not a single drop of coffee," Five informs us, looking a little pissed he couldn't have his coffee. I give a slight chuckle, of course that's what he's looking for. Too bad for him, my coffee stash ran out about 3 days ago, and I have yet to go to the store to get more.

"Dad hated caffeine," Allison states, pointing out the obvious. Klaus chimes in, chuckling, " Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us."

"I ran out of coffee about 3 days ago. I had my own stash that Reginald didn't know about," I tell Five. "But I ran out about 3 days ago, and haven't had a chance to buy more from the store."

Five looks down at me, and scoffs, "That doesn't help me at all." He moves away from the table, "I'm taking the car."

Klaus moves from his position on the chair, "Where are you going?"

"To get a decent cup of coffee," Five tells him. No one's gonna stop him from getting coffee, I can tell.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison asks.