"Ahad?" She gently touched his hairs.

"...I need a favour from you." He opened his eyes to glance at her.

"What is it?"

"As you know Moosa is not in the country and the work might take longer then we planned. Therefore, can you go to the Main House for a few days?"

"You want me to go to Mano?" Ahad nodded in response.

"Ahad you aren't hiding something from me, right? How is Mano?" She asked staring into his eyes.

"She is absolutely fine. I am sending you there because she will be alone there and Yawar also isn't here. Although Shahina is there you know she isn't the person we can rely on especially for the tigress. So, do you think you can go to her?" Kanwal nodded silently but her suspicion was still there. Her intuition was screaming that Ahad was hiding the facts from her.

"Nats is already there, so you can go in the morning."

Kanwal nodded before asking, "Should I prepare tea for you or you are coming back to the room?"

"...No, it's not needed and you can go to sleep. I have some matters to look into."

"And you want me to believe that everything is fine." She said going out of the study.

She is becoming more like a typical wife...

Ahad shook his head helplessly and grabbed his phone from the table.

"I want all the details from the time Moosa's plane landed there till the time we lost the contract with them. Also, arrange a meeting with all the head of the information department as soon as the details are gathered." He ordered his secretary and ended the call.

Why I am convinced that we are overlooking something???

The frown on Ahad's face deepened and once again he closed his eyes.

~*~

Kanwal found Ahad sleeping in his study. Leaning on the back of the chair his feet were on the table before him, an extremely uncomfortable position to sleep in. Yet instead of waking him, she went to the kitchen and made breakfast for him. She knew he was upset about something from the last few days and especially from yesterday. He didn't even eat or sleep properly the last night and the only thing she can do for him is to take care of him. Since he isn't the one who speaks his mind to others.

"Ahad!" She gently touched his head.

"Hm?" With a jerk, he opened his eyes.

"I have prepared breakfast for you." For a moment he stayed still trying to adjust his eyes with the bright daylight coming from the windows.

"What's wrong?" Asked Kanwal when he didn't move or say anything.

"Nothing," He finally steadied himself, "I will freshen up first. Have you eaten?"

Kanwal shook her head in the negative.

"I will hurry. " He said leaving the study room.

Within a few minutes, they were on the dining table eating their meal in complete silence. It wasn't unusual for them, yet today the silence was unbearably heavy. Kanwal kept stealing glances of Ahad, while his full concentrate was on food. Although there were times when she found him spacing out but soon regains his composure.

"What are you worried about?" Kanwal finally asked him.

"...nothing particular." He answered after taking a sip from his tea.