Sweet dreams are made of this

Claudia's: POV

"Are sure about this?" asked Adam. "Yes." I said. "Be careful." he replied. "I promise." I said and walked out.

I turned into a wolf and ran off to dad's home. I stopped outside his house and howled. He came out and he was holding shotgun in his hand.

I jumped on him and tore off his throat. My eyes were glowing red and blood was dripping from my mouth.

"You will pay for this, your stupid wolf." said his friend coldly. He directed the gun at me and his eyes shone of hate. "Say goodbye to your life." he said and put his finger on the trigger.

A shot went off and I closed my eyes. But I felt a hand on my fur and I saw Adam. He hugged me and I buried my face in his arms.

"Let's go home." said Adam. I nodded and followed him. The snow had been colored red and Bill was lying in a puddle of blood.

***

Madga's: POV

"We were so worried!" I said. "He's dead!" replied Claudia. "We can finally live in peace now!" said Eric. "Yes!" she replied.

Just then came my sister. She saw me and tears were rolling downw her cheeks. I ran to her and hugging her tightly.

"You're alive!" said Ingrid. "Bill injured me badly!" I replied. "I'm going to kill him!" she said coldly. "Don't worry, your brave girlfriend killed him!" I replied. "I'm so proud of both of you." said. "Thanks." we said.

Dad wrapping his arms around papa. "Life's wonderful again." said Adam. "I love to see you happy." replied Javi. "I love you." said dad and gave him a kiss.

Bill dead and Adam's family is finally safe.

I hope you like this chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~