I don't trust him

Adam's: POV

"You must be Adam!" said James. "That's right!" I replied. "I'm father to Liam!" he replied. "My daughter has talked a lot about him!" I said. "I'm glad they are friends!" replied James.

 "I'm glad they are friends!" replied James

(Adam and Leah's outfits)

(His house)

"I don't trust him!" whispered Leah. "Why not?" I asked. "There's something about him that I don't like!" she said.

"Liam, come and say hello to our  guests!" said James. A red-haired boy with blue eyes stood beside his father. It was something familiar with him.

"Nice to meet you, Liam!" I replied. "The same!" he said. "I'm glad Charlie has you!" I replied. "She's the best friend I could ever ask for!" he said. "That's sweet!" I replied.

"She's like a sister to me!" said Liam. "Why don't you show them around? I'm sure they want to see the rest of the house!" replied James. "Yes, father!" he said.

"Excuse me, but where's the bathroom?" asked Leah. "Upstaris!" said Liam. "Thank you so much!" she replied. "You're welcome!" he said. "I'll be right back!" she replied.

"Let's start with the living room!" said James. I was in my own thoughts and didn't hear what he was saying. "Adam, are you coming?" asked Liam. "Yes!" I said.

Leah's: POV

I was walking around in the house and looked at everything. I know something's off with James. I have my reasons not to trust him.

I saw a door that I hadn't seen before. I got an uneasy feeling in my body. I would just turn the handle when someone grapped my wrist.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you!" said James. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was a private room!" I replied. "You should go back to Adam, he miss you!" he said. "You're right!" I replied. "You are a clever girl!" said James. "Thank you!" I replied. "Go now!" he said.

I felt his cold glance in the back on the way down. I have to find out what's hiding behind the door. I know it's something he doesn't want me to see.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I wonder what's he hiding?

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~