All I want in this moment is someone to hold me

Adam's: POV

A glass of bear please!" I said to the waiter. He wrote my order and left. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed.

(Adam's outfit)

(Adam's outfit)

"Excuse me, can I sit here?" asked a man. "Sure!" I said. "Thank you!" he replied. I got my bear and I took a sip.

"My name is Eric!" he said. "Adam!" I replied. "It's very nice to meet you!" he said. "The same!" I replied with a smile in my face.

(Eric's outfit)

(Eric's outfit)

I drank some more and he laughed softly. "What?" I asked. "You've foam all around your mouth!" he said. I looked at myself in the mirror and he was right.

"Let me help you!" said Eric. He wiped away it with a napkin. "Thanks!" I said. "You're welcome!" he replied.

"You're Charlie's teacher right?" I asked. "Yes I am!" said Eric. "She told me she's bullied!" I replied. "Me and Charlie have already talked about it!" said Eric. "It's my own fault she's bullied!" I replied.

He lay his hand on my hand. "It's not your fault!" said Eric. "I'm not a good father to her!" I replied. "She loves you more than you can imagine!" said Eric. "I believe you!" I replied.

***

He pulled away his hand and I was blushing. My heart was beating faster. I haven't felt like this since the day I met Sirius. I'm ready to start dating again.

"You're welcome home to anytime!" I said. "Thank you Adam!" replied Eric. "No problem at all!" said.

"You deserve so much love and happiness!" he replied. "No, I don't!" I said. "Yes, you do!" replied Eric. "Why are you kind to me?" I asked. "Because I love you!" he said. "Well, I love you too!" I replied.

"You are a wonderful person with a heart of gold. You're an amazing father to Charlie. You are a strong person who's been through a lot. I love you for who are you are!" said Eric.

I had a happy smile in my face. He lifted up my chin and kissed me. A happy feeling went through my body. I kissed him back.

I can't stop listening to Feel something💜

I ship Adam and Eric so much💜 He's making him happy and that's all that matters❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~