You are a beautiful wolf

Charlie's: POV

The transformation began but it wasn't painful. I didn't scream or cry. Dad and Eric were proud of me.

"You are a beautiful wolf!" said dad. "I love you fur!" replied Eric. I licked them as a thank you.

 I licked them as a thank you

(Charlie as a wolf)

I ran out of the house and into the woods. I went up on a cliff and howled at the full moon. I heard another howl and I ran back into the forest again.

Once there I met a wolf who looked just like me. He had the same reddish fur. He looked at me with his golden eyes.

A shot cut the through the sky and frightened birds flew away. We started running back home.

But I got stuck with the paw in a trap. My friend tried to help me to get free, but I begged him to save himself. He gave me a sad look before he ran away.

My paw had started bleeding. I fainted of the pain. I heard footsteps, but I didn't care. Someone broke the trap and lifted up me.

***

I woke up next morning later in an unknown house. My foot was in bandage. A plate of food stood on a table. I ate the food very hungrily.

"You're awake!" said a man. "Was it you who saved me?" I asked. "Yes!" he said. "Thank you!" I replied. "I'll take you back to your partens!" he said.

"Who are you?" I asked. He took the hood down and his red hair shone like fire. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Hello Charlie!" said Sirius. "Papa!" I replied shocked.

Charlie is a beautiful wolf🧡 Sirius is back.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~