Our wolf pack stick together

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 5th year 1963: England

"Daddy, Noah ate my shoe!" said Charlie. "He's still a puppy, he can't help it!" I replied. He licked her face and she giggled softly. "You're forgiven!" she said. He barked happily.

(Four years old Charlie)

(Noah in his wolf form)

Sirius wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "I love you so much!" he said. "Love you more!" I replied and kissed him.

***

"He's coming!" said Sirius. "Take the kids to the basement!" I replied. He lifted up Charlie and they walked to the basement. I locked every door and window. Then I went to the others.

Noah whimpered scared. Charlie patted his fur to calm him down. Sirius held my hand and I lay my head on his shoulder.

I heard footsteps outside the cottage and a dog growled. I closed my eyes and I tried to breathe calmly.

"They're not here!" said a man. "We have to find them!" replied a guy. "The hunt is not over, I'm gonna find the werewolf and kill it!" said James. I let out a sigh of relief when they walked away.

"That was close!" I said. "We can't stay here!" replied Sirius. "He's right, they will find us one day and I don't want to risk losing someone!" I said.

"How about move to Tennessee?" asked Sirius. "Sounds great!" I said. "Are we safe there?" asked Charlie.

"We can only hope honey!" I said and she hugged me. I kissed the top of her head and she cried quietly.

"We don't let anybody hurt you or Noah!" replied Sirius. She smiled at her  father.

"Our wolf pack stick together!" I said. "Forever and ever!" replied Sirius. "We'll always be together!" said Charlie.

-End of the flashback-

They are a wonderful family and Noah is so cute as a wolf❤️ I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~