We can be a family again

Adam's: POV

I was walking around in the forest in my own thoughts. A branch broke and I jumped. A with long red hair walked up to me.

"Hello Adam!" said Sirius. "How could you?" I yelled. "Aren't you happy to see me?" he asked. "How could you faking your own death? For six years I thought you were dead. I started drinking to cope with the pain and my daughter was bullied at school because of me!" I said.

"I'm very sorry!" he repiled. "I won't forgive you so easily!" I said. "Can't we just forget everything?" asked Sirius. "Fine!" I said. "Thanks!" he replied.

"I wanna thank you for saving Charlie's life!" I said. "She's our daughter, I couldn't let her die!" replied Sirius.

"I've missed you!" I said. "Me too!" he replied. "You're a great friend!" I said. "We can be a family again!" replied Sirius. "I have moved on!" I said. "We used to have fun together!" he replied.

"I've a boyfriend!" I said. "You can't trust him!" replied Sirius. "You don't know him!" I said in a annyoing tone. "So you mean you don't know?" he asked. "What?" I asked.

"Eric is working with James. He just pretends to love you so he can kill you and your kids!" said Sirius. "You're lying!" I replied. "Truth hurts!" he said.

I was too shocked to say anything. I couldn't believe it. I thought I could trust Eric, but I guess I was wrong.

"You don't need him, you've me now!" said Sirius. "I thought I could trust him!" I replied hurt. "I'm here!" he said and gave me a hug. I started crying. "I'll never let you down!" said Sirius.

***

Eric's: POV

I was on my way home when my car broke down. I stepped out of the car to see what had happened.

I felt something hard against my head. I lost the balance and everything went black.

Oh no, how will this end?

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~