We will be a family

Nita's: POV

-Flashback-

February 17th year 1942 Nashville

"Are you alright, honey?" asked my husband worried. I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. My face was paler than usual and I had dark shadows under the eyes.

"I don't know, I feel so strange!" I said. Kenai carried me to the couch and laid me gently down. "Whatever it is, you'll be fine!" he replied calmly. I nodded and yawned sleepy. "Get some rest!" he said softly and kissed me on my forehead.

(Nita and Kenai)

(Nita and Kenai)

***

I felt a slight kicking and I rushed to the bathroom. I could just open the toilet lid before I throw up. "Are you okay?" asked Kenai suddlenly. "There's something you need to know!" I said with a smile.

I sat on the bed with a sigh. "What's going on?" he asked. "I don't know how I should tell this!" I said and looked down. "Please tell me!" he begged.

"We'll be a family!" I said. "Are you?" he asked and I nodded happily. Tears filled his eyes and he had a happy smile in his face.

"Omg, I'm so happy for you!" he replied and hugged me. "I didn't know how you'd take it!" I said. "My beloved Nita, having family with you was my biggest dream. I can't wait to see our baby!" he replied. "Aww!" I said and hugged him.

"I love you so much!" I said. "I love you more!" he replied. I felt a new kick again and I smiled. "You are so loved, my beloved Leah!" I said.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Nita and Kenai will be wonderful partens to their baby. I'm so happy for them❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~