Kill him and all your problems will be solved

Charlie's: POV

"Did you actually met father?" asked Noah. "Do you mean that Sirius is alive?" asked dad. "Yes!" I said. "I saw him being killed by James!" he replied.

"Maybe he faked his death!" said Eric. "Father would never do that!" replied Noah. "It's thanks to him that your sister is alive!" he said. "I'm very grateful for that!" replied my brother.

"I have to see him!" said dad. "You saw what happened to Charlie!" replied Noah. "I promise to be careful!" said Adam. "I don't want lose you!" I replied. "Nothing will happen, trust me!" he said. "I don't want to lose you either!" replied Eric. "You won't!" he said and gave him a kiss.

I looked out of the window and saw the forest. We're not safe as long as James is alive. He will not hesitate to kill us.

***

Sirius's: POV

"What happened to your cheek?" I asked. "My son tore me!" said James coldly. "You know, I won't forgive for trying to kill my daughter!" I replied.

"Why do you care? they don't care about you!" he said. "That's not true!" I replied annyoed. "Why haven't you visited them yet?" asked James. "There's none of your business!" I said.

"Your ex-husband has found a new man!" replied James. "Adam thinks I'm dead, he has the right to move on!" I said. "I know you're still loving him!" he replied. "Maybe a bit!" I admitted.

"He won't be yours as long as Eric is alive!" said James. "What do you want me to do?" I asked. He handed me a gun with a silver bullet inside. "Kill him and all your problems will be solved!" he said.

Please Sirius, don't listen to him.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~