We are meant for each other

Leah's: POV

I'm so happy for Adam and Eric. But I also want to find somebody to love. I miss being in love. I came to a cliff where a van was parked. I lay on the ground and fell asleep. The humans are safe with me. Someone was stroking my fur.

"Doggie!" said a little boy. "Theo!" replied a man scared. "Daddy, doggie!" he said. "It's not a dog, it's a wolf!" he replied.

I turned back to human. "I'm actually a werewolf!" I said. His dad looked shocked at me. "I won't hurt you or your son, I promise!" I said. "I'm Peter and this is my son Theo!" he replied. "I'm Leah!" I said.

(Peter and his son Theo)

"Are you hungry?" he asked. "Very!" I said. He gave me bowl of hot soup. "Thank you!" I replied. "No problem!" said Peter with a smile in his face.

"You're a kind wolf!" replied Theo. "I only hurt people who threaten my family!" I said. "It's no full moon tonight!" said Peter.

"I was born with wolf blood!" I said. "I thought werewolves needed a moon!" he replied. "Only those who have been bitten by another werewolf are transformed at full moon!" I said. "Are they dangerous?" asked Peter. "They can be!" I said.

***

Me and Peter was looking at the sunset. He looked at me and smiled. I felt his hand in my hand.

"We are meant for each other!" he said. "I think fate wanted us to meet!" I replied. "You're very beautiful!" said Peter. "Thank you!" I replied.

He lifted up my chin and kissed me. I kissed him back. I love him so much and I'm so happy.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Peter and Leah are a beautiful couple❤️ His son is so cute.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~