I'm tired of being good

Noah's: POV

Many dead after a massacre at a nightclub

The police got a alarm about a massacre at a popular nightclub last night. They found many dead people and they were missing limps. The killer is still on the loose.

Man dead after being raped in a car.

According to witnesses, terrible screams were heard from a car late last night. The police found a dead man and he had become victim of a serious rape. His stomach was cut up, both his intestines and hearts were missing.

"There's a great horror movie at the cinema tonight!" I said. "I can't go!" replied Chad. "Why not?" I asked.

"Mom doesn't let me go out when it's getting dark!" he said. "I'm with you!" I replied. "Maybe another day!" he said. "Fine!" I muttred.

"Why are you upset?" asked Chad. "It's nothing!" I said. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked worried. "Yes!" I said. "If you say so!" he replied.

***

I'm tired of being good, I want to be evil like dad and my godmother. I went to a hairdresser and dyed my hair wine red.

(Noah's new hair color)

After that I walked to the forest to think. I could hardly see anything in the fog.

I walked until I reached a house. My stomach were growling and I felt very hungry. I turned to a wolf.

I broke up the lock and went in. Death screams cut through the sky and birds flew scared away.

Noah isn't a kind boy anymore. I love his new hair❤️ I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~