Being evil is fun

Leah's: POV

I was at a bar and partied. I drank alcohol. Being evil is so fun. Peter doesn't like it at all, but I don't care. I can still not believe that my goddaughter is dead.

The door opened and in came Adam. He grapped a bottle and drank. He waved at me with a smile.

"You look amazing!" I said. "Thanks Leah!" replied Adam. "You're so welcome!" I said. "You're looking good as well!" he replied.

 "You're looking good as well!" he replied

(Leah's outfit)

I went up to a man with a smirk on my lips. I kissed him before I killed him. He fell dead to the floor. I wiped away the blood and smiled evilly.

"Thank you Adam for being here for me. You're the best friend in the whole world!" I said. "I'll always be here for you, no matter what!" he replied.

Then I went up on stage and sang I will always love you. Adam smiled warmly and tears filled his eyes.

I stil care about my family even though humanity is off. Adam is going through a tough time now and he needs me. I'll protect him with my life.

***

Eric's: POV

I had managed to escape from the cave. My body hurts like hell and I was very hungry. I went into a store and stole food.

After the meal I drove to his mansion. I had an uneasy feeling in my body. I broke in and went upstairs. I found Charlie lifeless on the floor.

I lifted her gently up in my arms and she opened her blue eyes. Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Papa!" she said weakly. "Shhh, I'm here honey!" I whispered. "My ribs hurts!" she said. "You'll be okay!" I replied.

She fell asleep and I placed a kiss on her forehead. I carried her to the car and drove home.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Adam and Leah's friendship is wonderful💕 Charlie will be okay.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~