Love in the air

Adam's: POV

I was swimming in the lake. I saw a wolf coming out of the forest. He walked up to me. He bent down his head so I could pat him.

Then he jumped into the water. I looked shocked at him when he came up to the sureface.

"Eric!" I said shocked. "Hey Adam!" he replied. "You were the wolf!" I said. "Yep!" he replied. "I'm also a werewolf!" I said. "That's cool!" replied Eric. "But I'm only dangerous when it's full moon!" I said. "I understand!" he replied.

"You are a very beautiful wolf!" I said. "Aww, thank you!" replied Eric. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked. "I'd love to!" he said.

I swam up to him and kissed him. Eric kissed me back and stroked my cheek. I saw the happiness in his eyes.

"I love you!" I said. "I love you more!" replied Eric. "You're too sweet!" I said.

We returned back home and started kissing again. I lifted up him in my arms and took him to my bedroom.

***

Charlie's: POV

"Hello, I'm home!" I called. "Hey honey!" said dad. His hair was a bit messy. "Hey Charlie!" replied Eric. "Are you and dad together?" I asked. "Yes we are!" said Adam. "I'm so happy for you guys!" I replied.

"I'm also a wolf!" said Eric. "Wow, that's so cool!" I replied. "Next full moon is tomorrow night!" said dad. "I feel for you so much!" I replied. "It is your transformation he means!" said Eric. "So you mean I'll be turning into a wolf tomorrow?" I asked. Dad nodded.

"I'm so scared!" I said. "We'll help you!" replied Eric. "Thank you!" I said. "It'll go well, I promise!" replied dad. "I trust you!" I said.

I'm so happy for Adam and Eric❤️ Charlie will be an amazing wolf.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~