I can't be tamed

Charlie's: POV

"Leah where are you?" I called, but got no answer from her. "She turned off her humanity forever!" said Adam. "Of course!" I replied with a sigh.

"I tried to talk to her, but she didn't listened!" he said. "I miss her!" I replied. Adam gave me a hug and I smiled.

***

Leah's: POV

I love to be bad and cause chaos. I went into to a bar and began to sing. I had compelled everyone to stay or I'd killed them.

(Leah when her humanity is off)

I walked up to a girl and started kissing her. Then I bit into her neck and drank the blood until she fell dead down.

A guy tried to leave but I but slit his thorat with my claws. He fell also dead to the floor. I killed the others, before I set fire on the bar. I went out with a smirk in my face.

I walked to a store and stole clothes and makeup. My phone rang and and I saw a incoming call from Peter.

"Hello darling!" I said in a suger sweet voice. "Where are you?" asked Peter worried. "Out!" I said. "Come back home!" he replied. "In your dreams!" I said and hung up.

I went to another bar and partied. I drank both alcohol and blood. I would never be the kind and caring Leah again. I will stay evil forever.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I love evil Leah💜 I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~