We protect our pack

Leah's: POV

I can't believe my goddaughter is dead. She was too young to die. Everything feels so empty without her.

My son was sleeping in his bed. I kissed his cheek before I ran out of the house. I turned myself into a wolf, but I was not kind anymore. I only kill people who no one will miss.

I walked to the forest after I had killed two humans. Suddleny I heard a howling and I thought it was Charlie.

I followed the sound and found a small wolf puppy. She was looking at me with sad eyes. I went gently up to her and she wasn't scared anymore.

I'm gonna take care of you, you're safe with me. We protect our pack. I thought for myself.

(Leah's new friend)

(Leah's new friend)

I took her home to me and gave her food and water. Max will be so happy, he has always wanted to have a sibling.

***

Adam's: POV

A heavy thunderstorm hit our town and the rain was pouring down like a waterfall. I was inside a night club and I was partying hard.

(Adam's party outfit)

I drank alcohol and danced. I slammed Sirius against the wall and started kissing him passionately.

Suddenly a sharp pain went through my body and I fell to the floor. I screamed outta pain, it felt like someone was stabbing me with knives.

But the pain disappeared quickly and a great feeling filled my body instead. I stood up and I smirked evilly.

The people tried desperately to run towards the exit, but we blocked the way. I turned off the light and heartbreaking screams were heard.

I walked out an hour later and it was still raining. But it didn't bother me at all.

I passed a car and the man looked terrified at me. A smirk appeared in my face.

"Hey!" I said. "Leave me alone!" he replied scared. "Don't mess with me!" I said evilly. "Please don't kill me!" replied Ryan. "No promises!" I said.

I stepped inside the car and locked every door. "You are my prey!" I said. A bloody hand slid slowly down the window.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Leah will be a wonderful mom to the wolf💕 She will give her so much love and happiness.

Adam is a bad wolf, but he does it so well🖤

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~