chapter 24

Once back on the ground, the dreaded time came

Once back on the ground, the dreaded time came.  You had to exit the plane first and alone. 

The Captain gave you the clear once your luggage was offloaded and your car was waiting.  Jin had held tightly to your hand this whole time.

You turned to him and waited.  He bent to you and kissed you in a long, slow, soft kiss that absolutely melted you. 

You brushed his hair back and smiled.

“ Soon….I promise" you whispered.

“Soon" he responded.

Drawing a deep breath you stepped to the door of the plane.  You squared your shoulders and slipped your sunglasses on. 

One last look over your shoulder, you blew Jin a kiss and stepped into the sunlight.

You walked through the private lounge and steadied yourself.  Outside another private terminal was organized chaos.

Reporters and photographers were everywhere. The buzz of voices could be heard even through the walls.

You stepped out into the makeshift runway the photographers had created with their ladders. 

You found a small space against a wall and waited.  In a few minutes the buzz became a roar and the photo flashes became blinding. 

First the managers and stylists trickled by.  You spotted JiangMi and she ran to hold your hand and bow before she disappeared into the boarding area. 

Soon you saw the  beautiful young  man that usually was the first in the line for Jin's group.  They were coming. 

You scanned each face as the men passed passed. 

Soon you saw a gorgeous man stalking toward you.  He was tall and commanding in black.  Even wearing a hoodie 3 sizes too large for him it was clear the build of his body was exceptional.  He had a black ball cap pulled to cover his hair and a black mask covered his face. 

It was unmistakable that he was one of the most beautiful, most powerful idols in the country, no the world.  He strolled the airport’s hall with the confidence of a runway model.  He was guarded and on alert for danger in the crowd around him.  

A thought popped in your mind that you did not know this man at all. 

Just then, he lifted his head and his eyes went straight to yours.  Even with the mask you could see him smile.  You were wrong, they were the same.

This man you knew intimately, knew his fears,  knew how to make him laugh, knew  the places to kiss to make his knees weak.  Your heart knew his heart.

All these thoughts and emotions passed between you in a heartbeat.  Once Jin was close enough that he could have touched you, he gave you a slow wink and disappeared into the boarding area.

You slipped away then to your waiting car and the long ride to an empty house.

You waited up as long as you could but sleep soon claimed you.

In the night you got the text they had arrived safely followed by another

JIN: look at this!!! It makes me miss you even more.

Jin had attached a high definition picture that perfectly captured his devastating wink.  It was trending worldwide.  The photographer must have been standing right behind you because it was a perfect capture of the moment. This picture was priceless to you.

JIN:  I have the schedule

JIN: call me!! Let's plan the time

You promptly called Jin and began to plan when you could see him again.
You fell asleep on your couch with the phone cradled against you, listening to Jin whisper and make promises in your ear.

Perfect Paradise  Book 7On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara