chapter 1

Raindrops raced to the bottom of your office window as you gazed blankly outside, your mind focused on a beach hundreds of miles away. 

You smiled as you remembered Jin's face, determined as he fought off all bidders at the charity auction a couple of months ago.  You could see him, eyes hard and face set as he bid against his brothers. 

He was so handsome in his black suit, the diamond stick pin glittering in his white silk tie.  As your memories drifted down his body you flushed right down to your toes. 

You started to ache as you remembered Jin's clever hands in your hair,  tying that same silk around your eyes, blinding you to sight but heightening all your other senses.  

Drawing a shuddering breath, you checked the time again.  10 minutes and you would be on your way to him and paradise! The fact you were going to a luxurious beach house was just a bonus.

10 minutes, Jin thought as he checked his watch.  She will start her journey to me in 10 minutes.  Jin calculated the time in his head until he would see you again.

His heart sped up in anticipation.  He had spent a small fortune to win this trip at the auction.  A famous actor had donated a weekend at his oceanfront home, complete with a private beach. 

When he discovered Jin was the winning bidder, he had arranged for his private jet to pick the two of you up at the airport.  This weekend was a fantasy coming true.  All he had to do was get you in his arms.

You quickly arrived home.  Your bags were packed, sitting ready by the door.  You quickly ran through the shower and got ready.  You French braided your hair loosely down your back and put on natural makeup.  You padded to your bed where you had laid out your “airport" clothes.

You had over packed by a great deal you guessed.  You had clothes for any occasion, but if things went the way they usually did with Jin you would not need any of them.  Smiling at that, you moved to dress.

You slipped into the red floral wrap skirt and topped it with a flowing cream silk cammie.  You grabbed your fitted denim jacket in case you got cool on the plane. You decided the heels were low enough to make the airport walk bearable.  Jin liked it when you wore heels.

Refreshing your crimson lips, you made one last check of your things

Refreshing your crimson lips, you made one last check of your things.  Satisfied, you sat to wait for your driver. Just as you sat down your phone buzzed.

JIN: Are you here yet?  I can’t wait to see you.

YOU: Oh no,! waiting on the car.  Am I late?

JIN:  Just teasing…and inpatient.  I want you NOW!!

YOU:  teasing…hmmmmm. You sure?

JIN: Shit…I did not mean it.  I am sorry.  I don’t think I can take your teasing today.

YOU: Oh…but you started it…and we have time to kill.  Guess what I am wearing..

JIN:  NO, nope, no…no

YOU:  Oh yes!! I went shopping….I got several bathing suits……but I don’t think I will wear them.

JIN:  No,  I cannot…I am sitting in a room full of people.  You are driving me crazy!

YOU:  SO, you don’t want to know about my skirt and how it sometimes comes untied?

JIN:  shhhhh….no, no

YOU:  And the straps on my cammie?  It is silk and they fall down

JIN: Ok beauty….I am wearing shorts and no underwear

JIN: Hello??

JIN: Want a picture?? I really shouldn't stand up right now, but I will snap a pic

YOU: NO!!!!! Holy cow..you will pay for that. The car is here…I am on my way to you.  I can’t wait. You had better be ready

JIN: I am soooo ready.  I cannot wait to get my hands on you.

You forced yourself to pay attention as you gathered your bags and gave one last check to the house.  Assured you had  everything , you slipped into the back of the car. 

Your thoughts immediately returned to Jin.  You had not needed his teasing texts, your body already hummed in anticipation.  You rested your head back against the seat and thought of his beautiful face.