chapter 5

Hearing Jin's breathing grow slower, you raised yourself off of him, despite his protests.

You found your underwear and made your way to the bathroom of the plane. It was surprisingly spacious. You washed up and righted your clothes and hair so you looked presentable.

You sighed as you finished and looked in the mirror. There was no disguise for the flushed skin and glow of bliss from the girl in the mirror. You smiled and returned to the source of that bliss.

  You smiled and returned to the source of that bliss

A/n...feeling a little down today, just thought this was needed here!

Jin had dozed while you were gone. He looked so uncomfortable you reached to help him. You handed him the warm cloth you brought with you and watched as he drew his pants back over his hips, tucked his shirt in and zipped them.

You brushed his hands away and fastened his belt for him. You pulled the mussed strands of his hair back into place. He had the satisfied look of a man well loved.

You bent to kiss him and he surprised you by pulling you back into his lap. He reached and reclined your seats until they formed a comfortable nest for you both.

He circled his arms around you and drew you close. Only then did you notice the spectacular view from the plane window. You lay entwined with one another, talking and planning and dreaming until the captain announced the flight crew would be making rounds in 10 minutes in preparation for landing. Jin waited until the last minute to return the seats to the proper position. He sat holding you tightly until you had safely landed.

A driver met you at the airport and escorted you out to a waiting sleek limousine. Jin opened the door for you and scooted in behind you as the driver loaded your bags.

It was late afternoon and the drive was along a long, winding coastal highway. You leaned across Jin's lap as both of you looked out the window, taken in by the breathtaking scenery. The driver began to slow as he approached a gated drive. He keyed in the code and pulled down a long drive shaded by palm trees.

You gasped as you rounded the corner and the house came into view. It was beautiful, a long and low single story home with lights gleaming in every window, welcoming you.

But the truly magnificent thing was the view beyond. The house was close to the ocean with scattered trees and a pristine private beach. A rustic board walk meandered from the house down to the water. You could already smell the ocean and hear the crashing waves.

You looked to share your excitement with Jin, but he only had eyes for you. He cupped your face and slowly bent to take your mouth in a soft kiss.

"Thank you for being here with me" he whispered.

Your answer was another kiss and a whispered "I love you"

Jin drew you into his embrace until the car was fully stopped. Then, gripping your hand tightly he exited the car, pulling you to stand in front of him.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you to rest against his chest, his chin resting on the top of your head. He stood rocking you gently in his arms until you heard the delicate cough of the driver behind you.

You both turned to the man and he gave a bow and gestured toward the front door. You could see two uniformed people standing there, your luggage on the doorstep. The driver introduced you to them as house staff and then said he would be available for any transport needs during your stay. He then excused himself and left.

Reaching the front door the staff introduced themselves as Mr. And Mrs. Lee, the couple who were caretakers of the home who also served as cook and maid.

It took a minute to appreciate the interior of the house. Some walls were floor to ceiling doors that could open onto the patio which led down to the ocean. Several of the doors stood open allowing a gentle breeze to ruffle the sheer panels at the doors.

Deep comfortable chairs and couches were scattered around the room

Deep comfortable chairs and couches were scattered around the room. There was a small table at one end of the room. The main dining room was outside underneath a covered porch.

  The main dining room was outside underneath a covered porch

The lighting was warm and comfortable. There was a bar along the middle of the room and a welcoming kitchen beyond that. You could tell by the gleam in Jin's eye that he was itching to get into that kitchen.

Mrs. Lee explained that she could prepare a meal for you to be served as soon as you were settled. You exchanged a look with Jin. You were frankly surprised that his stomach had not started to growl already. He smiled, knowing what you were thinking.

"We would very much appreciate that Mrs. Lee. I am starving" he told her.
She beamed at having a hungry young man to feed and hurried toward the kitchen. You had a suspicion that Jin had just captured another heart.