chapter 2

Jin paced the small room of the private airport. He always felt this way when he was waiting on you. Whether you were in the next room or half the world away he anticipated you.

He waited with his heart thumping and palms sweating to see you round a corner, to hear your laugh, to feel your hands in his. His weary soul could not rest until he was in your arms. He impatiently waited for your arrival.

As you pulled into the small airport your driver unloaded your luggage and passed it to a waiting porter. He handed you out of the car and wished you a safe trip.

Stepping into the airport you could see Jin stalking toward you. You quickened your step to meet him. He grabbed you in his arms and pulled you into his hard chest.

For the first moment, he simply crushed you to him, resting his face in your neck. Then moving into the privacy of the lounge he bent his head and pressed you into a long slow kiss. For a moment you forgot how to breathe. You prayed it would always be like this when you saw him.

Finally drawing back, Jin looked into your face for long moments, sharing emotions too deep for words.

Your reunion was interrupted by a gentleman approaching and introducing himself as the pilot. He told you the aircraft was ready for takeoff and instructed you to follow him.

The plane was small but very luxurious. It had several plush seats and a small area for the crew.

You were treated by the flight crew with champagne and informed the flight would be about 4 hours

With the ease of a man who travels almost daily, Jin got you both quickly settled. The plane was soon taxiing for takeoff and Jin held your hand tightly as the wheels lifted and you were officially on your way.

After the plane evened out, you laughed up at Jin and leaned into him for a kiss. He was gentle, cupping your face and brushing his thumb along your jaw.

He sighed down at you and you responded.

"I could kiss you all day" you said.

"That's the first part of the plan" he laughed and kissed you again.

You drew back and gave him an assessing look. He was more beautiful than the last time you saw him.

However, the beauty you found in him was not his flawless golden skin, or his chiseled features, not even his sculpted body.

You saw his heart, the nights he called you in exhaustion, putting off rest just so you could hear his voice and not worry about him. You saw the love he had for his brothers, the concerns he carried for them and the ways he sacrificed for them.

And you saw in his face and in his words how much he loved you. Countless other reasons and ways presented themselves as you looked at him. You gave thanks again that you loved and were loved by this man.

While your heart was celebrating your body reminded you of the gift of his physical beauty and the way his body made yours feel.

You looked at him stretched out in the plush seat next to you. His hair was not styled today, natural and dark. You reached and brushed it back from his face, catching the amber of his eyes in the sunlight.

You sighed as your hand played in his hair and then fell to his broad shoulders, then chest. You caressed his hard chest through the soft cotton shirt and cashmere cardigan he had worn today. One hand fell to his thigh, covered in new grey denim jeans. His dress shoes finished the runway model look.

His eyes had been on your face the entire time you slowly assessed his body. He smiled a wicked smile as you leaned in to kiss him.

Suddenly you stopped and punched him in the arm. He reflexively flexed his biceps and yelped

"Owww!! What happened to my kiss?" he complained.

Your response was to lean in close to whisper "Hey!! What happened to my "shorts with no underwear"?"

Jin answered "ok...I panicked, I'm sorry...I was trying to distract you"

Then with a devastating smile he pulled you into his lap, kissing you behind your ear he whispered "but.... I was telling the truth about the "no underwear" part".