chapter 17

As you heard the door close you decided you should get ready.  You did take a quick shower while you decided what to wear. 

Night was falling so this seemed to be the perfect time to wear the more daring two piece you had brought.  Your body was not bikini perfect but Jin had taught to love every inch of your curves.  You wanted to show off a bit for him tonight.

You put on the black two piece suit.  The top tied in front so you played with fit until it was just right then slipped on the bottoms. You pulled your hair into a messy bun and finished with the cover up you brought. 

It was a black and white caftan than skimmed to your knees

It was a black and white caftan than skimmed to your knees. The fabric was soft and hugged your body, giving hints to the curves beneath. 

Of course with Jin there was no need for hints

Of course with Jin there was no need for hints.  He knew every curve and dip of your body intimately and those thoughts brought a fresh heat to your face.

Finishing, you strolled to the front room to wait for Jin's call.  You sat and looked out at the magnificent view of the ocean until you saw Jin walking up the boardwalk towards you.

“I wanted to walk you down” he explained, kissing you and taking your hand.

Side by side you started down the boardwalk.  This time however, you took the path away from the hammock into an area you had not explored. 

As you neared the end of a grove of trees Jin asked you to close your eyes.
Leading you by the hand, he drew you down the path.  You could hear the waves getting closer and after Jin's whispered “careful" you felt the boardwalk turn to sand.

Jin guided you several more feet along until he stopped you.  He moved to stand behind you, snaking his arm around your waist and pulling you back into his chest.

“Ok…..open" he said.

When you opened your eyes you were speechless.  Jin had led you to a secluded cove on the beach.  The area  around you was totally private and completely blocked from view or access except by the path you just took. 

The moon was full and hung low over the beach, reflecting on the ocean and giving the whole area an otherworldly glow. 

Several feet from the beach was a circle of large comfortable chairs and benches.  There was a table  with a table top grill and several low tables set around the circle.  There was a box with towels and blankets spilling out into the circle.  In the center was a roaring fire. Torches were scattered throughout to give additional soft lighting.

All of this was completely overshadowed when Jin gently turned you to the right.

Just outside the circle of lanterns and firelight was a massive 4 poster bed.  Soft curtains moved gently with the ocean breeze adding additional privacy on 3 sides.  There were pillows and blankets thrown on the bed.  Moonlight beamed onto it, giving it an inviting, magical glow.

You turned to Jin with tears in your eyes, touched again by the effort and planning.

“Jin…how did you…” you started to ask.

  You were interrupted by his soft kiss.
“Sometimes I dream this “ he answered “ I wanted you to make my dreams come true".

You kissed him at that, mentally promising to do everything in your power to do just that

Moving you out of your imagination, Jin turned you to kiss you softly.

“Ready to eat? “ he asked, moving you toward the fire. “Mr. Lee took me to several spots for local specialties”

You nodded and moved toward the fire with Jin.  You could tell he was super excited to cook all his local finds for you.

Sitting you in the chair closest to his makeshift work station, Jin went to work.  He occasionally stole a glance to see if you were watching, and you always were.

You curled into the big chair and pulled a blanket around your legs.  You loved to watch Jin cook.  Even more than when he performed it was a chance for you to see his true self, his true passion.

He talked and joked his way through the meal prep.  His distinctive laughter carried by the ocean breeze accompanied by the gentle lap of the waves kissing the shore would from that night on forever be the sound you associated with joy.

Jin asked you with help carrying the food to the small table closer to the fire.  He lit candles on the table and poured you both a glass of wine. 

This was, without a doubt, the best and most exclusive private restaurant on earth.

“Jin" you said, reaching for his hand across the table “ thank you for this.  Everything is exquisite….it's enchanted really"

Jin leaned across the table, cupping your face in his hand and gave you a long hard kiss, his tongue tasting your mouth.

“No….baby…this is real.  Tonight it is all real" he whispered, kissing you again.

He drew back and winked at you, ordering you to eat before the food grew cold.

NOTE:  Just a few more chapters until this trip is over.  It always makes me sad.
I have the next adventure almost finished and the "last" book written completely. 
Any ideas or requests??  I REALLY to leave these two.  I have come to love them so.
I hope you enjoy♡♡