chapter 13

Jin kissed his way down your neck, pausing to nip and suck at his butterfly tattoo.  His body always responded to that spot, this time he let out a low groan. 

Then he moved quickly to take one puckered nipple in his mouth, sucking and twirling his tongue until he felt your tremble and sharp intake of breath.  You reached your hands to play with his hair and pull him closer to your breast, but he slipped away from you and kissed down your soft belly.

He moaned deeply as he paused just below your belly button, the rumble driving small quivers through you.

You sucked in a hard breath as you watched him kneel on the wooden floor, openly admiring your exposed body.

He softly blew a warm breath into you and looked up to see you twist to find relief.

He smiled at you and said “who needs chocolate?” and very slowly dipped his fingers into you.  He groaned at feeling how aroused you were. He traced small circles around you, causing your ache to deepen and your body roll to meet his fingers. Jin watched your face as your eyes darkened, betraying your growing need.

Giving you one last wicked look he lowered his mouth to replace his fingers.  His tongue ran the circle his finger had just traced.

  He paused as you cried his name and thrust toward him.  He soothed you, caressing your inner thighs, whispering “ shhh…..shhh” into your warmth, his warm breath sending shivers through your body.

He slowly bent to kiss you again.  His mouth worked your tender body, his tongue darting and teasing . Again and again his tongue swirled until he found the perfect spot . 

He kissed and sucked at your tender core, driving you mad for more.  You grabbed the top of his head and he laughed into you, causing you to cry out.

“Fffff…fffuck…Jin…….you ..feel….so…..good" you stuttered.

Hearing you swear and cry his name pushed the limits of his control.

He began to lick and suck until your body began to move in tempo with his mouth.  Jin followed your lead and teased you to the edge. Feeling your hands begin to pull his hair and your legs begin to tremble Jin knew he was near his goal. 

He gave a series of long licks and kisses, moaning against your sensitive flesh and you were undone.

You arched into him and cried his name, trying and failing to focus on his face as you fell into bliss.

Jin watched in awe as you threw your head back and cried his name, your body surrendering to the hard rhythmic shudders of your release.

Jin quickly stood and wrapped your legs around his waist and entered you with a hard thrust, riding the waves of your release.

He raised you up and stepped you both into the waterfall stream of the shower, the water cascading around and in the small spaces between you, touching and stroking your  hypersensitive bodies.

A few wild thrusts later and he joined you in release, throbbing over and over again. 

He withdrew from you and allowed your legs to drop to the floor.  He wrapped himself around you and stood on trembling legs until you both were steady again. 

Jin looked down into your face and with a gentle fingertip traced a droplet of water down your face to your lips.

He bent in for a gentle kiss and smiled “anywhere with you is Paradise"

After a few more moments the breeze picked up and the air was cooler.  You could see out the window that sun was deep into the horizon.  Soon the water would not be enough to keep your warm.

Jin reached and found the way to close the window.  Then stepped over to wrap you in a large towel.  He turned off the water as he rinsed one more time and accepted a thick towel from you. 

“So……” he said playfully.” Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?”

You leaned in to kiss him and responded “That sounds Perfect”