"I do but I don't feel like now is the time to ask her something like that."

"But later will be a better time? She'll be attached by then, if she's still here. If this is going to happen it needs to happen now Mani."

"And what if she says no?" Lauren bites the inside of her cheek then continues walking.

"I don't know but I don't see why she would besides like the emotional aspect of it but fuck emotions. She knows you're his mom and we should do this before it's too late." We stop again but this time it's because the kids stopped with Leo.

"I understand what you're saying Lauren, I do but I'm not sure right now is the best time to ask her to do that. She's been in Aiden's life what? A month and a half? Can't she just enjoy being a mother without us stripping her of her rights to him?" Lauren sighs then rolls her eyes and looks at the kids.

"Whatever. It was just a thought." She shrugs.

"Well do you want something else to think about?" I say and Lauren looks at me.

"Like what?"

"I don't know really." I say with a sigh.

"Another thing, I'm going to see Ally pretty soon." I nod my head.

"Doesn't she have a few weeks before the baby is due?" Lauren shakes her head.

"Just a week now."

"Oh yeah. I know she's tired of being pregnant." Lauren nods and Sierra and Jordan walk between us and back towards the house.

"Aren't you happy you don't have to go through that anymore?" Lauren asks me as she turns around.

"It's not really bad. It has it's ups and downs like anything else in life but the best part is having the baby." I say as I wrap my arm around Lauren's shoulders. She puts her arm around my waist and we continue to walk.

"Yeah but you're not a fun pregnant person." She says.

"What does that even mean?"

"You're a fucking hormonal wreck and it's pretty much nine months of hell and walking on eggshells. That's what I mean." I chuckle and shake my head.

"I'm not that bad." Lauren looks at me then back ahead.

"In the beginning, you're fine. You're still you but your stomach is getting bigger then when it gets to the second trimester, you go bat shit crazy. Your emotions jump from one to the other at the drop of a hat. It's like living with a ticking time bomb and then you finally calm down towards the end."

"Hormones are a bitch. You don't know how it feels to be pregnant, it's like everything is ten times more powerful so yes I may have my days where I'm a bitch."

"More like months." She says lowly but I still heard it.

"Anyway, how would you feel about another kid?" I ask.

"Um...don't really know. I think we have enough."

"So right now may not be the best time to tell you I might be..." Lauren stops in her tracks and turns towards me.

"You're pregnant?" She asks and I shrug.

I've been debating on whether or not I wanted to tell her before I found out. I know she really doesn't want any more kids even though she won't really say it. I did want another kid but I don't know. I'm not sure I want to go through another pregnancy or take care of another infant. It's hard enough to keep up with the kids I already have, I can't see myself chasing a toddler around the house anymore. Last week when I missed my period, I had mixed emotions. Fear was the most prominent of those emotions though but this could still be nothing. I want it to be nothing.

"You don't know?" She asks.

"Yeah. I'm a week late but it could be nothing, hopefully."

"You don't want a kid?" I shake my head.

"Not really. I mean if I am pregnant then fine but I think our family is big enough." Lauren nods as we approach the house.

"So should we take a test?"

"I would think so." I say as I follow Lauren back into the house.

"I already have one so." I tell Lauren. She nods and goes in to the living room. I go the bedroom and grab the pregnancy test I bought yesterday then go into the bathroom.

Lauren's P.O.V

Shit. I think Dinah fucking jinxed us...or maybe the lack of condoms had something to do with this. Whatever. I don't want another kid, I mean if she is pregnant then I'll love it as much as I love my other kids but I'm really hoping that her cycle just got fucked up or something. I'm nervous as hell now. Ugh.

I guess having another baby wouldn't be that bad though. I'd get to see all the cute shit again like first words, steps, teaching it how to ride a bike or singing to it and reading it stories. I loved doing that with them...I guess it has its pros and cons, I'm just not sure I want to deal with the cons. I cut the TV on to distract my from my thoughts but I can't find anything worth watching. Of course not. I hear foot steps from behind me and turn to see Mani walking towards me.

"Verdict?" I ask.

"No bun in this oven. I just got my period." She says as she sits next to me. I sigh in relief and tilt my head back.

"I've never been so happy to hear that." Mani chuckles and turns her body towards me.

"Something needs to be done so we don't have to go through that anymore." She says.

"Like?" I ask.

"Vasectomy."

"Why can't you get your tubes tied?" I ask.

"We can do both it. If I get pregnant after that, that would be a fucking miracle baby who was just meant to be born." I nod my head and lie down on the couch so that my head is in Mani's lap.

"I'm good with that plan. Until then, strictly condoms."

"Agreed. The next baby we see will be a grandchild."

"And that better not be soon." I say and Normani nods her head.