dear sweet pea.

sweet pea was sitting in the tent. he was half awake and half asleep, drool already beginning to form at the corner of his mouth. suddenly, his phone buzzed. he groaned and reached into his hoodie's front pocket. sweet pea pulled his phone out and looked at the screen, seeing the name of jonathan summer — kira's father. he bit his lip and unlocked his phone, reading the message.

i'm cleaning out her room today. anything you want is yours.

sweet pea immediately stood up and slid his shoes on. he pulled his hood over his head and ran out the tent. fangs called his name out in wonder as to where he was going, but sweet pea ignored his calls. sweet pea drove to sunnyside trailer park, or better yet the remains of it.

kira and her father had practically been living in the woods, a trailer so far back that no one was able to see it, even the ghoulies who had searched the whole park. once sweet pea arrived, he knocked on the door of the trailer and out came jonathan summer. jonathan gave him a smile and brought sweet pea into a hug. jonathan summer had always seen sweet pea as a son. and sweet pea had always seen him like a father, the way he also saw FP.

jonathan welcomed sweet pea into the home and waved to the hallway that lead to what was once honey's room. sweet pea held his breath as he walked closer to it. closer to where they had sleepovers and sweet pea went from sleeping on the floor to sleeping with her on his chest. closer to where they played board games until four in the morning. closer to where they had their first time. closer to more memories that came flooding back to him as soon as he stepped foot inside. he was inside the room.

it still smelled like her. everything was left untouched. there was still her earbuds on the bed and the smell of her perfume still stuck in the air. it made him tear up as he walked to her desk and took a seat in her office chair that he once mad fun of her before. he was looking at the pictures that she had in frames. a couple of her and jonathan. a couple of her and toni. a couple of her and fangs. a couple of all three of them. then most of them of him and her. then he saw it. peaking out from behind a frame that had a picture of the two of them, was a brown box.

sweet pea furrowed his brows and moved the frame a bit. he picked up the box and pulled it closer, seeing his name on it.

to: my sweet pea.
from: his honey.

he hesitated before lifting up the top of the box. inside there was tons of letters. sweet pea tore open the one in his hand, shaking as he pulled out the slip of paper.

dear sweet pea...