( 15 ) CLEANING OUT TODAY

━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ━

Dear Honey, i remember when we first met you told me that it was hard for you to let people in. i had to break down those walls you had kept up for so long. but when you met Fangs and Toni, you immediately clicked with them. you let them in and showed them who you were before you showed me, which i was jealous about considering i was the one who had a crush on you, not them. but it was beautiful. the way your eyes lit up every time you would talk about something you loved, the grin on your face when you told them about your younger cousin that you thought of as a brother, the tears that brimmed in your eyes whenever you talked about your older brother that passed away — even when you were crying you were insanely beautiful.

you never let us see you sad. you made sure to keep that damn smile on your face because you hated others worrying about you. but love, we loved you with every ounce of us. you made us better people than we were before we met you. ask fangs, ask toni, ask me, you were our light that lit up our dark, gray skies. with you, our world was full of color. without you, our world has become a dull light blue. and baby, i miss the warmth because this chill is killing me.

Pea

— Pea