( 23 ) LIKE I ALWAYS DO

━ 𝐣𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 ━

Dear Honey, it's been two weeks since your funeral. i've been doing, okay, i guess? toni and fangs have been spending the night more and more as the days go on up to the point where i think that they think they live here. school's the same. same is bullshit as always. but guess what? FP got arrested for the accusation of being the murderer of Jason Blossom. the rich white guy? yeah, him. i don't believe it though. FP doesn't have the heart for it.

anyway, now that he's been arrested, guess who came parading into southside high like he's some kind of king. he really doesn't get it that no one is about to put up with his bull. he's still a northsider and well, you and me both do not like northsiders. but hey, guess we gotta get used to him because he's our king's son.

i could've sworn i saw you walking beside him earlier. like your ghost was there but your spirit wasn't. his eyes were narrowed and he wears a stupid looking beanie. he was your best friend, but that doesn't mean that we have to get along, right? i dont know. anyways, i gotta go because me and toni and fangs were supposed to go out to the Wyrm tonight to have a couple of drinks and get our minds off of things.

love, Pea.