( 11 ) SO I DROWN IT OUT LIKE I ALWAYS DO

━ 𝐝𝐨𝐠 𝐭𝐚𝐠 ━

Dear Honey, im back. And you're still gone. i went to the Wyrm the other night since, well, you know. Everyone was looking at me with a look i don't know how to explain. It was like everyone who's considered hard and tough and unbreakable, looked like they were lost, miserable and broken. Your funeral is coming up soon and i don't know if i can go because God, Honey, i can look at pictures of us on my phone but i cannot see a large one of just you right by the casket. i remember you telling me that if you were to die before i did, that you'd want me to tell them to burn you and for me to keep your ashes in a necklaces. i have to tell your dad about that before FP starts the planning and such. Speaking of necklaces, i got you your very own dog tag. Remember when you would ask me to buy you a dog tag with my name on it, well i bought one and had your name engraved in it. i never take it off.

my love, you were the best thing that had ever happened to me. and everyday i wish to wake up to your beautiful sleeping face once again. just once would make me happy. kira jean summers, you were my everything and you always will be. everyone's been telling me that i've changed, but how could i not? the love of my life is dead. gone. no longer in my arms, no longer dancing around in her underwear in my living room, no more wearing my flannels and my jacket, no more making me breakfast when my dad's gone, no more hugs, no more kisses, no more pictures, no more hand holds, no more love making.

no more love for noah conrad.

Pea