( 37 ) AND I CHASE IT DOWN

━ 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 ━

Dear Honey,

the serpents have been ran out of sunny side trailer park. before we left, me and..  Toni, went to your trailer to collect some things of yours. i found some old frames of me and you and i put them in a box that i'll always keep with me. we had to make it quick and we've already made plans on what we're going to do next.

Fogarty started a mess. he was secretly sleeping with a vixen who's now dead, thanks to the black hood who's back. they thought he was dead but then he popped up out of no where like "surprise bitch."

fogarty also got shot. but he's doing well. he's in recovery and he's taking things one step at a time, which is great.

the ghoulies destroyed sunny side trailer park which caused us serpents to move to the whyte wyrm. some of us are taking shelter there and the ones who could actually afford to leave town, did. jughead almost died, by the way. for the serpents.

he'll be a good king one day.

and the girl i've told you about? she's incredibly understanding. she's become a best friend, and i feel more towards her but i'm scared i'll get rejected or that i'll say too much and make a fool of myself. she's been making this all easier. to be honest, i'm sure you guys would've been the best of friends. you two are so much alike.

pea.