( 4 ) ON YOUR SIDE

━ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 ━

Dear Honey, do you remember when you accidentally confessed your undying love for me? That was hilarious

Dear Honey, do you remember when you accidentally confessed your undying love for me? That was hilarious. We were both absolutely drunk. We were in my trailer, my dad was at the Wyrm as always. You were laying on my body and i had my arms wrapped around you. We were just best friends and it didn't really mean anything — it was just a couple of best friends cuddling. Friends do that, right? I don't know. Anyways, you had just taken a large swig of whatever the hell we had in that damn flask. Then you looked up at me with those big, wondrous eyes and spilled everything. Can you say you love me one more damn time? Please.

love, Pea.

KIRA GIGGLED UNCONTROLLABLY, PLACING her hand over her mouth to try to hide it. She shook her head and tried her hardest to calm down. She let out a couple more chuckles, taking the flask out of Sweet Pea's hand. "What is so funny, Honey?" Sweet Pea asked, looking down at her with curious eyes. His hair was at his shoulders and his skin was absolutely clear of any bruises or cuts, unlike what you'd see now.

Kira looked up at Sweet Pea and shrugged. She took the pieces of loose thread that hung off of his shirt's sleeves and played with them, a smile plastering itself on her lips. Sweet Pea shook his head at his best friend and let his head fall back on the worn out couch. He fixed his beanie so it would fall over his eyes, eyes shutting close. "I don't know. . . I just love you, Pea." Sweet Pea's eyes snapped open.

Sweet Pea fixed his beanie so he could look at her. Kira looked up at him with those eyes that melted his insides each and every time they connected with his. She smiled — that damn goofy smile. "I really love you. I love your hair that's long. I really like long hair. That's why I keep mine long. Besides the point! My bad! I'm sorry! I love your smile. I love your laugh. I love being wrapped up in your arms like this. I love you."

Sweet Pea ran at a loss for words. He furrowed his brows for a split second before shaking his head and letting a chuckle fall past his lips. "You're drunk."

"And in love." She whispered, eyes fluttering shut as she fell asleep.

ALEXSA'S NOTE !
Kira was such a
sweetheart and so
in love with Sweets,
but he always denied it !
He just didn't believe it :/
But I love my babies
already and I'm already
attached, whoops. So much
in store !